Wikileaks

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
      PayPal cut off all ties to Wikileaks today. On top of that, the site is
      down completely.

      Serves them right !!!!

      ________________________

      thank a military veteran

    • Rob O'Neill
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
        Wikileaks just moved their servers to Switzerland and changed their URL to
        wikileaks.ch.

        Rob O'Neill

        Advanced Research Group, Inc.

        (630) 938-4716 Office

        (630) 768-6561 Mobile

        (630) 982-0692 Fax

        rroneill@... Email

        Florida License A2900189

        Illinois License 117.001361

        Indiana License PI20900496

        Wisconsin License 16695-062

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the
        use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the
        intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
        strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
        please destroy this message immediately.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
          I knew that but this is what I get when I try to go there -

          The web address you entered could not be found
          You were trying to go to _www.wikileaks.ch_ (http://www.wikileaks.ch)

          _rroneill@..._ (mailto:rroneill@...) Email

          From: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
          PayPal cut off all ties to Wikileaks today. On top of that, the site is
          down completely.

          Serves them right !!!!

          ________________________

          _www.sarkispi.com_ (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )

          thank a military veteran

          13:34:00

          _Reply to sender_
          (mailto:rroneill@...?subject=RE:%20[infoguys-list]%20Wikileaks) | _Reply to group_
          (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com?subject=RE:%20[infoguys-list]%20Wikileaks) | _Reply via web post_
          ycElkAzEwMDM1NTQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDU5MzU0BG1zZ0lkAzE2NzM3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3J
          wbHkEc3RpbWUDMTI5MTUxNDk4NA--?act=reply&messageNum=16737) | _Start a New
          Topic_
          (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbGxlYzljBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwMDM1NTQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDU5MzU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2x
          rA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI5MTUxNDk4NA--)
          _Messages in this topic_
          (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list/message/16736;_ylc=X3oDMTM2YmxlcHRqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwMDM1NTQEZ3Jwc3BJZA
          MxNzA1MDU5MzU0BG1zZ0lkAzE2NzM3BHNlYwNmdHIE
          c2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI5MTUxNDk4NAR0cGNJZAMxNjczNg--) (2)
          Recent Activity:

          _Visit Your Group_
          (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaTFtOHNnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwMDM1NTQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDU5MzU0BHNlYw
          N2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTI5MTUxNDk4NA--)

          href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

          MARKETPLACE

          _Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit
          the Fibromyalgia Zone today!_
          (http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15od72a68/M=493064.13814537.14041040.10835568/D=groups/S=1705059354:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1291
          522184/L=ba7dfc8e-0014-11e0-9834-d78fa3163a3f/B=CQ5KA0wNPRk-/J=1291514984935
          679/K=xQfuqPr4FiGWg4Sdizsgtg/A=6260316/R=0/SIG=11bc8n8gt/*http://custom.yaho
          o.com/fibromyalgiazone/)

          ____________________________________

          _Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on -
          Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now._
          (http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15ocvscdt/M=493064.13983314.14041046.13298430/D=groups/S=1705059354:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=129152
          2184/L=ba7dfc8e-0014-11e0-9834-d78fa3163a3f/B=CA5KA0wNPRk-/J=129151498493567
          9/K=xQfuqPr4FiGWg4Sdizsgtg/A=6060255/R=0/SIG=1194m4keh/*http://us.toolbar.ya
          hoo.com/?.cpdl=grpj)

          ____________________________________

          _Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore
          new interests._
          (http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15oi3gcm4/M=493064.14012770.13963757.13298430/D=groups/S=1705059354:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1291522184/L=ba7dfc
          8e-0014-11e0-9834-d78fa3163a3f/B=Cg5KA0wNPRk-/J=1291514984935679/K=xQfuqPr4F
          iGWg4Sdizsgtg/A=6015306/R=0/SIG=11vlkvigg/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.c
          om/hobbiesandactivitieszone/)

          )
          Switch to: _Text-Only_