Re: (Investigator-Notes®) Surveillance in Mayking KY

  • Preston Olson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      Does anyone know if it is possible to have a latent fingerprint ran without going through a law enforcement agency?

      Thank you

      Preston Olson
      President
      Gentry Investigations

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2010
        This is an old post that some how got recycled. Sorry

        Gil Whitlock
        _www.associated-research.com

        _ (http://www.associated-research.com/)
        _http://www.associated-research.com/_ (http://www.associated-research.com/) _)