Surveillance in Mayking KY

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      Good Morning

      We would appreciate an assist with a surveillance in Mayking KY possibly
      for this Friday. Please respond to us off list interested.

      Thank you
      Gil
      Gil Whitlock

    • Preston Olson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
        Does anyone know if it is possible to have a latent fingerprint ran without going through a law enforcement agency?

        Thank you

        Preston Olson
        President
        Gentry Investigations

        www.associated-research.com

      • assoresearch@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2010
          This is an old post that some how got recycled. Sorry

          Gil Whitlock
          _www.associated-research.com

          _ (http://www.associated-research.com/)
          _http://www.associated-research.com/_ (http://www.associated-research.com/) _)