If you need help in Florida

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      Hello Group,

      We are a full licensed agency in the State of Florida and are currently available to assist any collegue that might have some work load. We speialize in insurance fraud and my investigaors are fully bilingual in Eng/Spa. If you may need any assistance or if you are someone that is looking to subcontract work out with another firm please do not hesitate to email me directly. To read a little more about me and my company please visit my website.

      Have a great week !!!

      Janet Campos
      CEO
      International Professional Investigators
      www.international-pi.com
      www.miami-private-investigators.com
      janet@...