Please allow me to introduce myself...

  • pdssearch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2010
      Good Day Yahoo Group!

      I want to take this time to intoduce myself. My name is Steve Campanella and I am the sales and marketing director for Private Detective Services Now. Our immediate coverage areas include Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.

      We provide a diverse and seasoned menue of services which include and are not limited to domestic and international asset- liability searches; surveillance- activity checks; civil and criminal background investigations, cyber investigations, skip tracing, domestic and international process serving (including Writs of Execution for Money Judgments in California); Subpoena Preparation Support; Mobile Records Scanning and Witness Statement Retrievals.

      I would like to encourage you to surf our site at www.PDSSearch.com for more information about us.

      If there is anything we can do to help polish your image I am always a click or phone call away.

      Happy Holidays!
      Steve Campanella
      Sales and Marketing Director
      Private Detective Services