Seeking Beta Testers For Legal Ad Pro Software

  • code0072001
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      We're seeking Beta Testers for a new legal advertising and marketing
      software product called Legal Ad Pro. Essentially, we'd like to send you
      a beta version of the software and get your feedback, comments etc.
      after you've installed it. Qualified Beta Testers will receive a free
      copy of the final commercial version of the software. If you're
      interested, please let me know or go to the link below and sign up. Be
      sure to click the "Beta Tester" checkbox. Thanks, Alex. alex@...

      LegalAdPro.com <http://www.legaladpro.com/>

      Legal Ad Pro Intro Video on YouTube.com
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9x6s2BJ5jA>

      Legal Ad Pro gives Lawyers the capability to produce high-end Madison
      Avenue quality advertising and marketing materials in-house, but at a
      fraction of the cost. The software includes a comprehensive royalty-free
      legal stock photography library and an in-depth template library created
      by professional photographers and cutting edge graphic designers.
      Whether you have a large law firm or you're a solo practitioner, new
      clients often choose to hire you based upon your marketing materials
      such as a yellow page ad, website, brochure, etc. Shouldn't your image
      and marketing materials look their absolute best? You now have a
      resource to make sure they do! Legal Ad Pro is designed to make your
      public image more attractive by making your marketing materials look
      their absolute very best.