Homeowner's Insurance Information

  • bikerkate
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010
      Good Morning Colleagues:

      Wondering if anyone has any tips on how to obtain someone's homeowner's insurance information if they are not answering your inquiries? Any suggestions? The mortgage company will not release this information without written authorization. Any tips would be helpful.

      Thanks, and Best Regards,

      Catherine L. Olen
      Olen Investigative Services LLC
      Kissimmee, FL 34759
      FL A2700353/C2600852
      863-438-4743/863-944-7862
    • Bob Hrodey
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010
        bikerkate, wrote the following at or about 11/17/2010 10:38 AM:
        > Good Morning Colleagues:
        >
        > Wondering if anyone has any tips on how to obtain someone's homeowner's insurance information if they are not answering your inquiries? Any suggestions? The mortgage company will not release this information without written authorization. Any tips would be helpful.
        >
        > Thanks, and Best Regards,
        >
        > Catherine L. Olen
        > Olen Investigative Services LLC
        > Kissimmee, FL 34759
        > FL A2700353/C2600852
        > 863-438-4743/863-944-7862

        Be very careful in attempting to obtain this information through ruse or
        any other form of deception. You no doubt have noticed in your own
        personal experience that the insurance carriers are giving you legal
        notices about how they treat and protect your information as "financial
        services." See where this is going? I suspect that you could find
        yourself in trouble for pretexting financial information if the
        circumstances are right and some aggressive prosecutor wants to make an
        example.

        The best way to get the information? File the law suit and watch what
        happens.

        --

        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        NAPPS
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
        337-4638 Fax
        email: inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry@...> or
        rth@... <mailto:rth@...>
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063