RE: [infoguys-list] Door Knock - Hondo, Texas

  • C.I.S. Lists
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
      You're kidding, right?
      Nothing is "very near" Hondo.
      Cup your ear and point it south, you'll hear Hondo sucking!
      Look over the horizon, where the earth curves, that's Hondo.
      The term, "the last place on earth" was invented for Hondo.
      :)
      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations
      Forensic Data Recovery,
      Catastrophic Event Investigations,
      Major Case Criminal Defense
      "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"
      brian@...
      www.cispi.net
      www.itraceemail.com
      www.tx-eforensic.com
      Texas P.I. License A-8429
      P.O. Box 2097 Waxahachie, Texas 75168
      Voice:(972) 937-3938
      Fax: (469) 548-9224
      School Approval Number: N-204 Instructor Approval Number: I-405
      Member:American College of Forensic Examiners
      Member:Intellenet
      Member: T.A.L.I.

      _____