Door Knock - Hondo, Texas

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
      Dear List Members:

      I need someone in or very near Hondo, Texas to conduct a door knock at an
      address for a locate. Please contact me privately at dean@...
      with cost and TAT. No telephone calls please.

      Dean Boerger
      Chief Investigator
      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...
      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC
      Main Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      BIS Companies:
      Strategic Training Group, LLC
      Web: www.strategictraining.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies, LTD
      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      Active Member:
      IAPI - Past President | PISPWV - VP Education
      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net Web: www.pispwv.org
      NALI, NCISS, NSPII, OIA, OATIA, SOFAIA

    • C.I.S. Lists
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
        You're kidding, right?
        Nothing is "very near" Hondo.
        Cup your ear and point it south, you'll hear Hondo sucking!
        Look over the horizon, where the earth curves, that's Hondo.
        The term, "the last place on earth" was invented for Hondo.
        :)
        Brian K. Ingram, Owner
        Consulting Investigation Services
        Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations
        Forensic Data Recovery,
        Catastrophic Event Investigations,
        Major Case Criminal Defense
        "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"
        brian@...
        www.cispi.net
        www.itraceemail.com
        www.tx-eforensic.com
        Texas P.I. License A-8429
        P.O. Box 2097 Waxahachie, Texas 75168
        Voice:(972) 937-3938
        Fax: (469) 548-9224
        School Approval Number: N-204 Instructor Approval Number: I-405
        Member:American College of Forensic Examiners
        Member:Intellenet
        Member: T.A.L.I.

        _____

        On Behalf Of Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
        Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 7:12 AM
        To: private-investigators-PInow@yahoogroups.com;
        PrivateInvestigator@yahoogroups.com; NCISSnews@yahoogroups.com;
        nali.members@...; infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [infoguys-list] Door Knock - Hondo, Texas

        Dear List Members:

        I need someone in or very near Hondo, Texas to conduct a door knock at an
        address for a locate. Please contact me privately at dean@...
        <mailto:dean%40boergerpi.com>