Secret Sources Revealed 11/12/10

  • BILLH
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010
      Group...

      On 11/12/10 I will be teaching a Webinar on Cultivating Sources, for your future projects.

      This webinar will be held, at 1:00PM to 3:00PM Pac.time, which will cost $160.00 (Space is limited). The class recordings will come with my pretext scripts and alot of helpful information.

      Recordings only, will cost $85.oo for non attendees

      I will show you how to get Any information you need from sources that you would not expect. I show you how to get, POE, CNA,
      Asset,and alot more info, that is better then what you are Paying for
      today. And All for the cost of a phone call.

      When these Databases fall, the herd "Will" thin out. Dont be a casualty of the impending down turn in our industry, learn the tricks of old school Investigators, before its to late.

      So if you would like to Register for this Webinar,
      or have any Questions please call 253 862 3037

      Bill...

      ALSO

      Group...

      I would like to offer my CIS Training Recordings,
      For sale, to the Group. Perfect for the New folks, and the old
      Dogs too. You should want to learn something new everyday of
      your life. I would like to help you think in a whole new way.

      If you would like more info, or have any Questions
      Please contact me Offline, or call 253 862 3037 ask for Bill.

      Bill Hearn
      253 862 3037