TrackStick

  • donna.clemons@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010
      Could I quickly get some feedback on reading the information from a TrackStick? Is it easy to read? It's already been downloaded on someone's computer and it needs to be read.

      Thanks!!

      Donna Clemons
      Genesis Investigations
      P. O. Box 291002
      Nashville, TN 37229
      Cell (615) 207-4921
      Fax (615) 452-1518
      Tennessee PI License #4986
      Tennessee Company License #1859

      Proud Mother/MIL of 2 United States Marines who have returned safely from 8 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan - Thank You, Sweet Baby Jesus!!