Female African American Operative needed: Kansas City, MO

  • ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Colleagues,

      We are in need of a 21 to 28 year old female African American for an undercover
      assignment in the Kansas City, MO area.

      Please respond by email.

      John Ecklund
      Licensed Private Detective
      ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
      P.O. Box 6882
      LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64064
      Direct:816-509-3836
      Fax:816-503-9827

      Web: http://www.ecklundandassociates.com

      Email: investigations@...

      Kansas,Missouri,Colorado,Wyoming

      Kansas Agency License A-4499
      Kansas Detective License D-4500
      Missouri PI License 2010012012

      Jackson County Sixteenth Circuit Court
      Private Process Server PPS10-0518

      Member: NAIS ACI

      The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
      Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the
      person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain
      dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
      information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is
      prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
      the material from any computer.