Free Info Gathering Webinar 11310

  • BILLH
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Group...

      I would like to Invite the members of this group, to
      Register for a Free One Hour Skip Trace Webinar,
      On Wed. 11/3/10 at 1PM to 230PM PDT.

      I will show you some nifty Tricks to Locate your skip Fast,
      and Gather Confidential Info For Free, or
      for the cost of a phone call.

      To Register for this Webinar, or for further
      Questions Please Call 253 862 3037.

      Bill Hearn
      253 862 3037

      1. Please join my meeting, Wednesday, November 3 at 1:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
      https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/366370033

      2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

      Dial +1 805 309 0014
      Access Code: 366-370-033

      Meeting ID: 366-370-033

      GoToMeeting®