Re: [infoguys-list] was the stroke avoidable.

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2010
      In a message dated 11/1/2010 10:12:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      jurydoctor@... writes:

      the $250 best analogy went to Janet Wilson. You can confirm this her email
      address _jwilson5011@..._ (mailto:jwilson5011@...)
      I do not think I am giving out confidential info on her since she posted
      with her email address to another yahoogroup that also gives opinions.
      Amy

      Amy,

      Now wasn't that easy. I do not need to confirm as you wouldn't post if it
      wasn't true. However, would you mind sharing the analogy with us? I
      would like to see it as I pounded my head trying to think of one and truly
      couldn't come up with a beneficial one for your purpose as I understood it to
      be.