Re: [infoguys-list] was the stroke avoidable - LOLLLLLLLLLLL

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      I guess she's be out hustling chat rooms if she had the #$%^&*( for it!

      LOL

      Bill

      In a message dated 11/1/2010 11:39:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      rth@... writes:

      _oracleintl@..._ (mailto:oracleintl@...) , wrote the following at
      or about 11/1/2010 10:30 AM:
      > Hey Sue -- I don't think anyone actually responded to that post but me. I
      > don't know if she paid that, but I can tell you she didn't pay me.
      >
      > That makes you wonder about all this "donation" business doesn't it?

      I gave up on Amy a long time ago. Unless somebody reposts her stuff it
      goes right in the kill file. It wasn't so much that her stuff "smelled
      funny" (although it surely did) but her singular inability to properly
      quote responses made it damn near impossible to make heads or tails out
      of anything but the initial post.

      I can only imagine what work product her clients received.

      If you ever find out that she actually made the donation, awarded the
      prize, whatever... please share. Otherwise, it's obviously a nice piece
      of work for Bill to work on if things ever get slow. Probably not much
      of a challenge but...

      (mailto:_Jurydoctor@..._ (mailto:Jurydoctor@...) ) writes:

      > this case involves John's stroke. I need to know what you need to know in
      > order to make a decision and what opinions, if any you have about the
      case.
      > $20 to Smile train for each opinion as always your opinions are extremely
      > helpful and I thank you in advance.
      >
      > Amy
      >
      > Plaintiff argues that:
      >
      > 1. The Primary care physician sent John to the ER thinking he was having
      > an evolving stroke.
      > The nurse and ER doctor made the correct differential diagnosis of
      CVA/TIA

      --

      Enjoy,

      /Bob/
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      NAPPS
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
      Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
      337-4638 Fax
      email: _inquiry@..._ (mailto:inquiry@...)
      <mailto:_inquiry@..._ (mailto:inquiry@...) > or
      _rth@..._ (mailto:rth@...) <mailto:_rth@..._
      (mailto:rth@...) >
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063