Ohio State v. Penn State - Chance to win tickets!

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Dear List Members:

      I am on the Executive Committee for the Central Ohio Chapter of the
      Association of the United States Army. We are raising money for the wounded
      warrior project by selling chances to win tickets to the Ohio State v. Penn
      State game in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday, November 13, 2010. Time to be
      announced. Drawing is for (2) two tickets in Section 4AA, Row G, Seats 6
      and 7 on the aisle. Drawing will be next Monday, November 8, 2010. These
      are the red cushion seats with backs attached. $45.00 per chance for both
      tickets.

      Please contact me at dean@... with any questions or to buy a
      chance at this exciting game of the season.

      Regards,

      Dean Boerger
      Chief Investigator
      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC