Re: [infoguys-list] Info needed on instant drug testing kits!

  • R.E. Hume Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2000
      Try Wells Fargo Security Guard Services. I used to be a Field Supervisor for them back in 1994 and I know we sold them.

      Gene
      spyguytwo@... wrote:

      > I need info on companys that sell instant drug testing kits!Please
      > let me know If anyone can help .
      >
      > Marty Battles LPI
      > TACTICAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
      > Lake Charles, La
      > www.tacticalpi.8m.com
      > 1-800-spy-guy-3

      > Whatever you want, chances are you'll find it at one of the hundreds
      > of sites in The PointClick Network--like Disney.com, eCost.com,
      > FogDog.com and many more. You get paid as you shop and an additional
      > 10% off any purchase, anytime.
    • Peter Lalashuis
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2000
        spyguytwo@... wrote:

        Try the website
        http://www.easytest123.com

        Speak to Bruce Tischler-- very good test and he can have it out to you in a day.
        I purchased a lot for my manufacturing clients. very accurate. as Ron stated-- the real liability is the handling of the sample-- we use a
        retired nurse to administer the testing.
        peter