Re: [infoguys-list] Service

  • Mike Walker
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 25, 2010
      Hi Sylvia,

      Try Know-X.com They have a very good data base for this type of information.

      Mike

      WALKER CONFIDENTIAL
      T. Michael Walker / Jayne Walker P.O. Box 1138

      Cedar Ridge, California 95924
      CA PI # 24320 / 24329 / 24696
      E-mail: Mike@...
      Jayne@...
      Website: www.walkerconfidential.com

      Office: 800.875.5209 x3
      Fax: 866.542.0263
      Mobile:Mike- 775.745.6676
      Mobile:Jayne - 530.362.2404

      I do not seek, I find. - Pablo Picasso

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments
      are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ยงยง 2510-2521
      and are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or
      legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
      notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this
      message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.If you have any reason to
      believe you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us
      immediately by telephone.