Re: [infoguys-list] Info needed on instant drug testing kits!

  • ehagg71546@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2000
      TRY SCOTTS REAGENT COMPANY OR ARCO TESTING COMPANY
    • snaf001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2000
        ya Marty watch your step with those kits remember outside contamination
        can cause you one hell of a law suit. so be careful
        Ron Schulte
      • john glavin
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19, 2000
          Florida Occupational Services in Longwood, Fl. can
          get those done anywhere in the country in the same day