Re: [infoguys-list] Interesting facts about Chilean miners rescue

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2010
      I second that emotion !!!!

      I'm still waiting for our government to acknowledge the fact that this
      rescue mission was completed more than TWO MONTHS ahead of the anticipated
      schedule. Remember, it was formally announced that the miners would probably
      have to spend Christmas and New Years in that hell hole.

      Sue

      In a message dated 10/22/2010 9:32:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      baroski@... writes:

      I'm also especially proud of the fact that so far no one in our government
      has apologized to Chile because it took Americans 69 days to rescue the
      miners.

      John

      Baroski & Associates, Inc
      954.721.1815