RE: [infoguys-list] Snatchko vs Westfield LLC and PSA

  • TSCM/SO Group
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2010
      Agreed Sue
      I would pray that no one would patronize the mall
      I always believed California to be a unique state with something for
      everyone, but this takes the cake, promoting a family type of atmosphere is
      one thing, imposing storm trooper tactics to deter discussion of faith is
      just fire trucked up!
      Do they have stores in that same mall that sell Stalin Busts or T shirts w
      Bin Laden shirts w face and cross hairs???
      Ill bet there's a store in the same that sells crack pipes and triple beam
      scales.
      And father mike gets tossed for discussing faith

      Mitch Davis
      TSCM/Special Operations Group
      20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      Nashville,TN 37203 USA
      615 251 0441
      Fax 615 523 0300
      mitchd@...
      www.tscmusa.com
      "maintaining a higher degree of excellence"
      Tools for investigators at <http://www.covertworx.com/> www.covertworx.com
      _____