infant's blood pressure-comment

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      If the hospital trained the nurses properly, the infant would not be brain damaged. Read the instructions!!
      The only thing that bothers me is that the manufacturer's rep did not mention that the device needed an infusion pump
      .
      This is like buying a lap top computer at Best Buy and they neglect to tell you that you should not move your computer when it is on since it can damage the hard drive.
      However, if you read the instructions it plainly tells you not to move your laptop around when it is on...
      Who is at fault?

      If it was in the instructions, the manufacturer is off the hook.

      What scares me is that all these nurses screwed up.. wow.