Re: Confidential Info Gathering Webinar 92910

  • michelle
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
      I would love to know how it is that I became involved in what appears to be a very charged topic, and I invite anyone who is interested in learning more about my company to give me a call and find out if I am indeed selling snake oil.

      I do admit to being inactive on the group, because I tend not to get involved in discussions in which I can't lend advice and I also have been on the forums sporadically due to a Cancer diagnosis that we have been determining the course of treatment for. Genetics made the treatment decision a bit easier when the tumor ruptured more than a week ago, but I am still sitting with a drain tube in my leg and bloody goop being cleaned daily.

      I really get tired of private investigators talking about some of us working in grey areas when they never call to find out what we teach, because I never teach people to pretext and I follow the rules and regulations set out for each state.

      Michelle Germann
      Judgment Hub LLC
      www.judgmenthub.com
      1-727-537-0613

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "dcc7" <childe@...> wrote:

      > Mr. Hearn:
      >
      > You have little credibility with me and many others because you are only interested in selling your materials and not interested in being an active member of the group. I would say the same thing for that Michelle Germain of that Judgment Hub outfit or whatever that thing is called. You also operate in a legal gray area in both your day-to-day business and in your so-called seminar teachings. I mean, come on, pretexting the Canadian police to get NCIC criminal history information is over the top - and that is just a sample of your wildly illegal suggestions. As my Mom used to tell me when I was a kid - straighten up and fly right, Mr. Hearn.
      >
      > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, BILL HEARN <consources@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sue...
      > >
      > >                             I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.
      > >

      > > Bill Hearn
      > > 253 862 3037

    • Gary Krisulevicz
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 7, 2010
        Just saw this....Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

        Love it.
         Gary L. Krisulevicz
        Bartlet Agency, LLC
        NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
        www.bartletagency.com
        (732) 996-1070

        ________________________________
        From: Slipinn@... <Slipinn@...>
        To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 3:30 AM

        Sue,

        Well said and thanks for your post's. Your logic has helped many over the
        years. Heck, some of these new course's might even contain a repair
        section on rotary dial phones and "how to frame" a shot with our Brownie
        camera's.

        Can never know enough "secrets" I guess. I am amazed at how many sage
        teachers have come out lately with course's for us all. I don't know how they
        find the time these days. I have trouble keeping all the case's in order and
        scheduling, let alone much time for the course's. Our profession has sure
        taken some amazing turn's the past couple of years. I am hoping that a few
        of these teacher's will share some knowledge on our mail list's from time to
        time as an example. I could see where that would be a worthy thing to do
        and help them increase the size of their class's by "leading by example".

        Thanks again Sue and best to you and yours,

        Chuck
        Chambers
        _www.Chambersagency.com_ (http://www.Chambersagency.com)

        Fla Lic.# A-0001959
        Bradenton Florida

        In a message dated 10/3/2010 5:57:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        Slipinn@... writes:

        In a message dated 9/25/2010 10:29:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        _consources@..._ (mailto:consources@...) writes:

        When these Databases fall, the herd "Will" thin out. Dont be a casualty,
        learn
        the tricks of old school Investigators, before its to late.
        Bill -

        I normally don't say anything but this time I must. If you want me to
        believe that I can possibly learn "tricks of old school Investigators"
        please
        convince me.

        How long have you been a licensed investigator? In what state[s] are you
        licensed? How many states have you taken a few courses at local law
        schools to determine what is lawful to retrieve and what is not? In CA,
        for
        instance, can someone gain access to Voter Registration information or DMV
        information. If yes, how and what are the various avenues available?

        What exactly can you teach this old dog? For that matter, what exactly
        can you teach the puppies? Based on what experience and knowledge?

        _www.sarkispi.com_ (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )

        thank a military veteran