Technical Camera Question THANKS!!

  • donna.clemons@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      A HUGE thank you to everyone who responded to my request for information in order to help my client. I received a wealth of knowledge from all of you and will retain it for future reference.

      After a careful review of all of the information, my client has decided that instead of cameras she wants to have a security system installed and that's what we're working on now!

      Again, MANY thanks and if you ever need anything in Tennessee...please do not hesitate to let me know!

      D onna Clemons
      Genesis Investigations
      P. O. Box 291002
      Nashville, TN 37229