Re: Confidential Info Gathering Webinar 92910

  • michelle
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
      I would love to know how it is that I became involved in what appears to be a very charged topic, and I invite anyone who is interested in learning more about my company to give me a call and find out if I am indeed selling snake oil.

      I do admit to being inactive on the group, because I tend not to get involved in discussions in which I can't lend advice and I also have been on the forums sporadically due to a Cancer diagnosis that we have been determining the course of treatment for. Genetics made the treatment decision a bit easier when the tumor ruptured more than a week ago, but I am still sitting with a drain tube in my leg and bloody goop being cleaned daily.

      I really get tired of private investigators talking about some of us working in grey areas when they never call to find out what we teach, because I never teach people to pretext and I follow the rules and regulations set out for each state.

      Michelle Germann
      Judgment Hub LLC
      www.judgmenthub.com
      1-727-537-0613

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "dcc7" <childe@...> wrote:

      > Mr. Hearn:
      >
      > You have little credibility with me and many others because you are only interested in selling your materials and not interested in being an active member of the group. I would say the same thing for that Michelle Germain of that Judgment Hub outfit or whatever that thing is called. You also operate in a legal gray area in both your day-to-day business and in your so-called seminar teachings. I mean, come on, pretexting the Canadian police to get NCIC criminal history information is over the top - and that is just a sample of your wildly illegal suggestions. As my Mom used to tell me when I was a kid - straighten up and fly right, Mr. Hearn.
      >
      > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, BILL HEARN <consources@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sue...
      > >
      > >                             I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.
      > >

      > > Bill Hearn
      > > 253 862 3037

    • BILL HEARN
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
        Mr Childe...

                                           First off I Help anyone that calls Me. And as far as my Credibility goes, You and any others are the Losers in this game. As far as NCIC goes I never told anyone to do any pretexting of the Canadian Police, I was trying to inform my class of how it is beening done. And as far as Wildly Illegal suggestions, please... I tell everyone to get legal advise prior to using any tactics I teach, BTW its all recorded. As for your mother, you should take her advise.
                                           Now I would like YOU to tell this group how you have helped ANYONE in any of the groups you are in. One more thing, When I tried calling you with a peace offering, You blew me off the phone like a crazy Bitch in heat when you heard my Name. I will produce my list of people that I have helped for free, and if you are the man you think you are, you will produce the list of people that you have helped for free.  I have no anamosity towards you at all, every post you have posted about me and my webinars have been advisariel at best. I would appreciate it if you have a beef with me, be a man and reply off line, Im sure I can get an AMEN to that.
                                            Now to the group, I want to apoligize for this crap going into your inbox. I for one will not sit and take flak from anyone alive, and I hope any one reading this will either. If anyone has any questions for me about anything that concerns Me or my Webinars Please contact Me OFFLINE

        Bill Hearn
        253 862 3037

      • sunset069@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
          In a message dated 10/4/2010 11:37:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          childe@... writes:

          www.sarkispi.com/)

        • Craig
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
            we haven't had a good pissing contest in this group in awhile. Which way is the wind blowing today?

            Craig Smith
            IPS-LMC
            Davenport, IA. 52803
            www.whocaresaboutcrybabycrapanyways.com

            You have little credibility with me and many others because you are only interested in selling your materials and not interested in being an active member of the group. I would say the same thing for that Michelle Germain of that Judgment Hub outfit or whatever that thing is called. You also operate in a legal gray area in both your day-to-day business and in your so-called seminar teachings. I mean, come on, pretexting the Canadian police to get NCIC criminal history information is over the top - and that is just a sample of your wildly illegal suggestions. As my Mom used to tell me when I was a kid - straighten up and fly right, Mr. Hearn.

            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, BILL HEARN <consources@...> wrote:

            > Sue...
            >                            I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.
            > Bill Hearn
            > 253 862 3037

          • michelle
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
              Mr. Hearn,

              Thank you for posting this, it is appreciated and greatly illustrates what happens to me as well because I frequently either give my advice and information free of charge or I end up providing far more class sessions than I originally had someone pay for. I also invited Mr. Childe to contact me with his issues/concerns, via email and telephone, and I was told to cease direct communication with him.

              With those things in mind, I am available at almost any time of the day or night to anyone who has questions regarding the best method by which to approach a money judgment. All of the methods that I teach are legal, and do not even remotely equate to a grey portion of the law.

              Michelle Germann
              Judgment Hub LLC
              www.judgmenthub.com
              info@...
              1-727-537-0613

            • Gary Krisulevicz
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 7, 2010
                Just saw this....Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

                Love it.
                 Gary L. Krisulevicz
                Bartlet Agency, LLC
                NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
                www.bartletagency.com
                (732) 996-1070

                ________________________________
                From: Slipinn@... <Slipinn@...>
                To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 3:30 AM

                Sue,

                Well said and thanks for your post's. Your logic has helped many over the
                years. Heck, some of these new course's might even contain a repair
                section on rotary dial phones and "how to frame" a shot with our Brownie
                camera's.

                Can never know enough "secrets" I guess. I am amazed at how many sage
                teachers have come out lately with course's for us all. I don't know how they
                find the time these days. I have trouble keeping all the case's in order and
                scheduling, let alone much time for the course's. Our profession has sure
                taken some amazing turn's the past couple of years. I am hoping that a few
                of these teacher's will share some knowledge on our mail list's from time to
                time as an example. I could see where that would be a worthy thing to do
                and help them increase the size of their class's by "leading by example".

                Thanks again Sue and best to you and yours,

                Chuck
                Chambers
                _www.Chambersagency.com_ (http://www.Chambersagency.com)

                Fla Lic.# A-0001959
                Bradenton Florida

                In a message dated 10/3/2010 5:57:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                Slipinn@... writes:

                In a message dated 9/25/2010 10:29:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                _consources@..._ (mailto:consources@...) writes:

                When these Databases fall, the herd "Will" thin out. Dont be a casualty,
                learn
                the tricks of old school Investigators, before its to late.
                Bill -

                I normally don't say anything but this time I must. If you want me to
                believe that I can possibly learn "tricks of old school Investigators"
                please
                convince me.

                How long have you been a licensed investigator? In what state[s] are you
                licensed? How many states have you taken a few courses at local law
                schools to determine what is lawful to retrieve and what is not? In CA,
                for
                instance, can someone gain access to Voter Registration information or DMV
                information. If yes, how and what are the various avenues available?

                What exactly can you teach this old dog? For that matter, what exactly
                can you teach the puppies? Based on what experience and knowledge?

                _www.sarkispi.com_ (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )

                thank a military veteran