Re: [infoguys-list] Confidential Info Gathering Webinar 92910

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2010
      Bill -

      8 or 9 years ago I made a lawful inquiry which is, by far, not quite the
      same as lodging a formal complaint. I do not file formal complaints until I
      have verified the actual unlawful conduct.

      According to the WA licensing bureau, Judgment Collectors are required to
      have a license unless, of course, they pay for the judgment up front and in
      full. Assignments are not good enough. Since it would have taken a long
      time, lots of energy and money to prove same, I figured I would leave it up
      to the WA PI's since it was their headache. If you were in CA, I would
      have possibly pursued the matter.

      ________________________

      thank a military veteran

    • BILL HEARN
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2010
        Sue...

                                    I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.

        Bill Hearn
        253 862 3037

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
          Mr. Hearn:

          You have little credibility with me and many others because you are only interested in selling your materials and not interested in being an active member of the group. I would say the same thing for that Michelle Germain of that Judgment Hub outfit or whatever that thing is called. You also operate in a legal gray area in both your day-to-day business and in your so-called seminar teachings. I mean, come on, pretexting the Canadian police to get NCIC criminal history information is over the top - and that is just a sample of your wildly illegal suggestions. As my Mom used to tell me when I was a kid - straighten up and fly right, Mr. Hearn.

          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, BILL HEARN <consources@...> wrote:

          > Sue...
          >
          >                             I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.
          >

          > Bill Hearn
          > 253 862 3037

        • michelle
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
            I would love to know how it is that I became involved in what appears to be a very charged topic, and I invite anyone who is interested in learning more about my company to give me a call and find out if I am indeed selling snake oil.

            I do admit to being inactive on the group, because I tend not to get involved in discussions in which I can't lend advice and I also have been on the forums sporadically due to a Cancer diagnosis that we have been determining the course of treatment for. Genetics made the treatment decision a bit easier when the tumor ruptured more than a week ago, but I am still sitting with a drain tube in my leg and bloody goop being cleaned daily.

            I really get tired of private investigators talking about some of us working in grey areas when they never call to find out what we teach, because I never teach people to pretext and I follow the rules and regulations set out for each state.

            Michelle Germann
            Judgment Hub LLC
            www.judgmenthub.com
            1-727-537-0613

            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "dcc7" <childe@...> wrote:

            > Mr. Hearn:
            >
            > You have little credibility with me and many others because you are only interested in selling your materials and not interested in being an active member of the group. I would say the same thing for that Michelle Germain of that Judgment Hub outfit or whatever that thing is called. You also operate in a legal gray area in both your day-to-day business and in your so-called seminar teachings. I mean, come on, pretexting the Canadian police to get NCIC criminal history information is over the top - and that is just a sample of your wildly illegal suggestions. As my Mom used to tell me when I was a kid - straighten up and fly right, Mr. Hearn.
            >
            > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, BILL HEARN <consources@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Sue...
            > >
            > >                             I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.
            > >

            > > Bill Hearn
            > > 253 862 3037

          • BILL HEARN
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
              Mr Childe...

                                                 First off I Help anyone that calls Me. And as far as my Credibility goes, You and any others are the Losers in this game. As far as NCIC goes I never told anyone to do any pretexting of the Canadian Police, I was trying to inform my class of how it is beening done. And as far as Wildly Illegal suggestions, please... I tell everyone to get legal advise prior to using any tactics I teach, BTW its all recorded. As for your mother, you should take her advise.
                                                 Now I would like YOU to tell this group how you have helped ANYONE in any of the groups you are in. One more thing, When I tried calling you with a peace offering, You blew me off the phone like a crazy Bitch in heat when you heard my Name. I will produce my list of people that I have helped for free, and if you are the man you think you are, you will produce the list of people that you have helped for free.  I have no anamosity towards you at all, every post you have posted about me and my webinars have been advisariel at best. I would appreciate it if you have a beef with me, be a man and reply off line, Im sure I can get an AMEN to that.
                                                  Now to the group, I want to apoligize for this crap going into your inbox. I for one will not sit and take flak from anyone alive, and I hope any one reading this will either. If anyone has any questions for me about anything that concerns Me or my Webinars Please contact Me OFFLINE

              Bill Hearn
              253 862 3037

            • sunset069@aol.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                In a message dated 10/4/2010 11:37:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                childe@... writes:

                www.sarkispi.com/)

              • Craig
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                  we haven't had a good pissing contest in this group in awhile. Which way is the wind blowing today?

                  Craig Smith
                  IPS-LMC
                  Davenport, IA. 52803
                  www.whocaresaboutcrybabycrapanyways.com

                  You have little credibility with me and many others because you are only interested in selling your materials and not interested in being an active member of the group. I would say the same thing for that Michelle Germain of that Judgment Hub outfit or whatever that thing is called. You also operate in a legal gray area in both your day-to-day business and in your so-called seminar teachings. I mean, come on, pretexting the Canadian police to get NCIC criminal history information is over the top - and that is just a sample of your wildly illegal suggestions. As my Mom used to tell me when I was a kid - straighten up and fly right, Mr. Hearn.

                  --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, BILL HEARN <consources@...> wrote:

                  > Sue...
                  >                            I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.
                  > Bill Hearn
                  > 253 862 3037

                • michelle
                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                    Mr. Hearn,

                    Thank you for posting this, it is appreciated and greatly illustrates what happens to me as well because I frequently either give my advice and information free of charge or I end up providing far more class sessions than I originally had someone pay for. I also invited Mr. Childe to contact me with his issues/concerns, via email and telephone, and I was told to cease direct communication with him.

                    With those things in mind, I am available at almost any time of the day or night to anyone who has questions regarding the best method by which to approach a money judgment. All of the methods that I teach are legal, and do not even remotely equate to a grey portion of the law.

                    Michelle Germann
                    Judgment Hub LLC
                    www.judgmenthub.com
                    info@...
                    1-727-537-0613

                  • Gary Krisulevicz
                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 7, 2010
                      Just saw this....Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

                      Love it.
                       Gary L. Krisulevicz
                      Bartlet Agency, LLC
                      NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
                      www.bartletagency.com
                      (732) 996-1070

                      ________________________________
                      From: Slipinn@... <Slipinn@...>
                      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 3:30 AM

                      Sue,

                      Well said and thanks for your post's. Your logic has helped many over the
                      years. Heck, some of these new course's might even contain a repair
                      section on rotary dial phones and "how to frame" a shot with our Brownie
                      camera's.

                      Can never know enough "secrets" I guess. I am amazed at how many sage
                      teachers have come out lately with course's for us all. I don't know how they
                      find the time these days. I have trouble keeping all the case's in order and
                      scheduling, let alone much time for the course's. Our profession has sure
                      taken some amazing turn's the past couple of years. I am hoping that a few
                      of these teacher's will share some knowledge on our mail list's from time to
                      time as an example. I could see where that would be a worthy thing to do
                      and help them increase the size of their class's by "leading by example".

                      Thanks again Sue and best to you and yours,

                      Chuck
                      Chambers
                      _www.Chambersagency.com_ (http://www.Chambersagency.com)

                      Fla Lic.# A-0001959
                      Bradenton Florida

                      In a message dated 10/3/2010 5:57:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                      Slipinn@... writes:

                      In a message dated 9/25/2010 10:29:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                      _consources@..._ (mailto:consources@...) writes:

                      When these Databases fall, the herd "Will" thin out. Dont be a casualty,
                      learn
                      the tricks of old school Investigators, before its to late.
                      Bill -

                      I normally don't say anything but this time I must. If you want me to
                      believe that I can possibly learn "tricks of old school Investigators"
                      please
                      convince me.

                      How long have you been a licensed investigator? In what state[s] are you
                      licensed? How many states have you taken a few courses at local law
                      schools to determine what is lawful to retrieve and what is not? In CA,
                      for
                      instance, can someone gain access to Voter Registration information or DMV
                      information. If yes, how and what are the various avenues available?

                      What exactly can you teach this old dog? For that matter, what exactly
                      can you teach the puppies? Based on what experience and knowledge?

                      _www.sarkispi.com_ (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )

                      thank a military veteran