Re: [infoguys-list] Confidential Info Gathering Webinar 92910

  • Slipinn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2010
      Bill,

      Thank you for the informative email and thank you for mentioning my book
      in your class's. Your experience look's pretty impressive. I wish you much
      success with your class's. I can certainly appreciate learning and learn
      every day it seem's.

      Best regards to you and your's Bill.

      Chuck Chambers

      In a message dated 10/3/2010 3:50:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      consources@... writes:

      Sue/Chuck...

      First off I have Been doing Skip Tracing and info gathering since 1977. No
      I have never been a Licensed Investigator in Any State, I am a RPS in
      Wa.State, Sue Knows That, Because She tried to turn me into the WDOL here in
      Wa.. Here in Wa. I operate Under the RCWs for PIs Sub Sec. 11. Now , I know
      alot of LPIs who are some of the most incompetant People in Our industry.
      Here's my Brief Exp.since 1977:
      BILL HEARN. Mr. Hearn, founder of Confidential Sources, began his Invest
      igative career in 1975 in the United States Air Force, where he worked in a
      security capacity. Shortly thereafter he completed training at the Security
      Technical Services, an investigative training institute headquartered in
      Oakland, California. In the same time frame, he began working for South City
      Collections in San Francisco, where he specialized in skiptracing and asset
      searches. He then worked for Sam Webster, a San Francisco private
      investigator, on whose behalf he conducted several undercover operations for theft
      and narcotics. In the early 1980s he joined the staff Lesser & Lesser
      Investigations in Foster City, California, where he worked as a special agent on
      compensation cases. He then served as an in-house skiptracer for Liberty
      Bail Bonds in Dallas, Texas, and as a recovery agent for North Highlands
      Recovery in Sacramento, California. In 1988 he relocated to Seattle,
      Washington, where he founded Confidential Sources. Mr. Hearn now
      specializes in process serving, judgment recovery, family reunion, asset/information
      locates, field contact services, and bail recovery support services.

      Now as far as being a SAGE TEACHER, Here is what others have to say:

      I have worked with, and relied on Bill Hearn on many occasions over a 10
      year period. He has always come through for me, and whenever I needed
      assistance, advice or even a little mentoring, he has never failed me. I have
      been working in the field almost 20 years, and I still learn something from
      Bill every time I ask him a question. If you need someone that truly has a
      devotion to craft, Bill and Confidential Sources is a golden ticket!

      Tim Minyard
      Wa. LPI

      Bill Hearn's information in his Pretexting and Skip Tracing workshop that
      I have attended in the past and found it to be invaluable. This guy really
      knows his stuff! He is an old-school skip tracer who shows how to get the
      information you are looking for on your own. He is doing another class this
      week, and it is recorded, so you can listen to it over and over again. I
      have found his techniques and tactics to work very effectively for me and
      will continue to attend his webinars in the future as I always come away with
      several new bits of information!!

      Roxanne Sams
      Judgment Recovery Services of Wyoming

      Bill Hearn's CIS Class
      I took Mr. Hearn's class yesterday, yes on a Sunday, and found it to
      contain much useful and interesting information. He gave me many new ideas and
      personally has been a great resource.
      VN Barr
      Humility Publishing
      Minneapolis, MN
      Providing Confidential Research and Information Solutions

      I took a private class from Mr. Hearn and learned many new tips and
      techniques for locating skips, any one of which will pay for the class. He also
      has the inside scoop on new and better sources that will save me hundreds
      per year. I highly recommend this class.

      Susan Wakeman, BA, CFE
      Probe Northwest, Inc.
      Seattle, WA 98127

      -------------

      Attended Bill Hearn's workshop. Good workshop we got right into the
      subject and went hammer down for four hours. Lot of good info.

      Spencer Special Investigations

      Mike Spencer

      -------------

      Fast-paced; shared some unusual info sources many are not aware of.

      John Grogan

      www.IdahoInvestigations.com
      www.IDpolygraph. com

      ------------------

      I wanted to thank Bill Hearn for the wonderful CIS workshop on Saturday in
      Los Angeles, CA.

      Bill and his team had many great ideas and lots of helpful information.
      Including a phone number that will get you information free!

      It was a great seminar and if you are able to attend one in the future,
      you won't be disappointed.

      Lisa Javoric
      Private Investigator / Polygraph Examiner
      Lisa Javoric & Associates
      CA PI#24782
      Serving Los Angeles and Southern California

      ------------------------

      I recently had the privilege of getting several hours of training from
      Bill Hearn. The time and expense was very well spent. I learned more in a few
      hours than I've learned in several years.

      I highly recommend anyone to take his classes!

      Glen Dunsbergen
      Private Investigator
      Oregon / Idaho

      And you can believe, that I have Been around for a While if the PI museum
      is putting on This:

      Fellow Professionals:

      There is a select group of our generation's Professional Private
      Investigators who are currently being "researched and collected" (i.e. cases,
      memorabilia and materials they have produced) for the purpose of creating a
      lasting display about them and their bodies of professional work.

      Bill Hearn has richly earned a place in P.I. Museum's collection by
      generously giving to others.

      My suggestion is simple, and to the point. Anyone who would like to
      increase their ability to make additional income should do what they must in
      order to be in position to accept Bill's amazing offer. It's FREE - you will
      learn from a true Information Master - all from the comfort of your favorite
      chair.

      Future generations of private investigators will learn Bill Hearn's secret
      information sources and the techniques he's spent his life locating,
      mastering and sharing with those with need and/or interest.

      You will be able to learn from one of our generation's living and still
      very creative info-source legends.

      Bill Hearn's information is below with date, time and phone number to call
      for your FREE registration.

      Fraternally, Ben Harroll

      P.I. Museum (Founder & Curator)
      Gaslamp Quarter Investigations
      California License 7085 (1978)
      923 Island Avenue
      San Diego, CA 92101
      619.239.6991 Voice
      619.239.6992 Fax
      _benharroll@..._ (mailto:benharroll@...)

      As far as my Webinars Content for Cali. I ALWAYS warn of the illegalities
      of your jurisdiction. I alway refer you to get Legal advise from a Lawyer
      before using any tactic I teach.

      Sue, First off an old female dog is a Bitch...
      So I wont go there... But I can teach the Older Investigators like you,
      how to use Critical Thinking when trying to gather info. Prepare your cases
      to execute in a proper manner. Think before opening your mouth,and about the
      consequences there of. As far as Chuck goes, I have the upmost
      respect for his accomplishments in our industry. I even hock his Book when
      I do ALL my Webinars FREE or PAID. So I hope this answers all of your
      Questions, and If it did Not... Please contact me asap and Ill answer any/all
      questions you may have OFF LINE

      Bill Hearn
      253 862 3037

      --- On Sun, 10/3/10, _Slipinn@..._ (mailto:Slipinn@...)

      From: _Slipinn@..._ (mailto:Slipinn@...) <_Slipinn@..._
      (mailto:Slipinn@...) >
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Confidential Info Gathering Webinar 92910
      To: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com)
      Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 3:30 AM

      Sue,

      Well said and thanks for your post's. Your logic has helped many over the
      years. Heck, some of these new course's might even contain a repair
      section on rotary dial phones and "how to frame" a shot with our Brownie
      camera's.

      Can never know enough "secrets" I guess. I am amazed at how many sage
      teachers have come out lately with course's for us all. I don't know how
      they
      find the time these days. I have trouble keeping all the case's in order
      and
      scheduling, let alone much time for the course's. Our profession has sure
      taken some amazing turn's the past couple of years. I am hoping that a few
      of these teacher's will share some knowledge on our mail list's from time
      time as an example. I could see where that would be a worthy thing to do
      and help them increase the size of their class's by "leading by example".

      Thanks again Sue and best to you and yours,

      Chuck
      Chambers
      _www.Chambersagency.com_ (_http://www.Chambersagency.com_
      (http://www.chambersagency.com/) )

      Fla Lic.# A-0001959
      Bradenton Florida

      In a message dated 10/3/2010 5:57:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      _Slipinn@..._ (mailto:Slipinn@...) writes:

      In a message dated 9/25/2010 10:29:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      __consources@..._ (mailto:_consources@...) _
      (mailto:_consources@..._ (mailto:consources@...) ) writes:

      When these Databases fall, the herd "Will" thin out. Dont be a casualty,
      learn
      the tricks of old school Investigators, before its to late.
      Bill -

      I normally don't say anything but this time I must. If you want me to
      believe that I can possibly learn "tricks of old school Investigators"
      please
      convince me.

      How long have you been a licensed investigator? In what state[s] are you
      licensed? How many states have you taken a few courses at local law
      schools to determine what is lawful to retrieve and what is not? In CA,
      for
      instance, can someone gain access to Voter Registration information or DMV
      information. If yes, how and what are the various avenues available?

      What exactly can you teach this old dog? For that matter, what exactly
      can you teach the puppies? Based on what experience and knowledge?

      ________________________

      _www.sarkispi.com_ (__http://www.sarkispi.com/__
      (http://www.sarkispi.com/_) (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) ) )

      thank a military veteran

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2010
        Bill -

        8 or 9 years ago I made a lawful inquiry which is, by far, not quite the
        same as lodging a formal complaint. I do not file formal complaints until I
        have verified the actual unlawful conduct.

        According to the WA licensing bureau, Judgment Collectors are required to
        have a license unless, of course, they pay for the judgment up front and in
        full. Assignments are not good enough. Since it would have taken a long
        time, lots of energy and money to prove same, I figured I would leave it up
        to the WA PI's since it was their headache. If you were in CA, I would
        have possibly pursued the matter.

        ________________________

        thank a military veteran

      • BILL HEARN
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 3, 2010
          Sue...

                                      I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.

          Bill Hearn
          253 862 3037

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
            Mr. Hearn:

            You have little credibility with me and many others because you are only interested in selling your materials and not interested in being an active member of the group. I would say the same thing for that Michelle Germain of that Judgment Hub outfit or whatever that thing is called. You also operate in a legal gray area in both your day-to-day business and in your so-called seminar teachings. I mean, come on, pretexting the Canadian police to get NCIC criminal history information is over the top - and that is just a sample of your wildly illegal suggestions. As my Mom used to tell me when I was a kid - straighten up and fly right, Mr. Hearn.

            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, BILL HEARN <consources@...> wrote:

            > Sue...
            >
            >                             I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.
            >

            > Bill Hearn
            > 253 862 3037

          • michelle
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
              I would love to know how it is that I became involved in what appears to be a very charged topic, and I invite anyone who is interested in learning more about my company to give me a call and find out if I am indeed selling snake oil.

              I do admit to being inactive on the group, because I tend not to get involved in discussions in which I can't lend advice and I also have been on the forums sporadically due to a Cancer diagnosis that we have been determining the course of treatment for. Genetics made the treatment decision a bit easier when the tumor ruptured more than a week ago, but I am still sitting with a drain tube in my leg and bloody goop being cleaned daily.

              I really get tired of private investigators talking about some of us working in grey areas when they never call to find out what we teach, because I never teach people to pretext and I follow the rules and regulations set out for each state.

              Michelle Germann
              Judgment Hub LLC
              www.judgmenthub.com
              1-727-537-0613

              --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "dcc7" <childe@...> wrote:

              > Mr. Hearn:
              >
              > You have little credibility with me and many others because you are only interested in selling your materials and not interested in being an active member of the group. I would say the same thing for that Michelle Germain of that Judgment Hub outfit or whatever that thing is called. You also operate in a legal gray area in both your day-to-day business and in your so-called seminar teachings. I mean, come on, pretexting the Canadian police to get NCIC criminal history information is over the top - and that is just a sample of your wildly illegal suggestions. As my Mom used to tell me when I was a kid - straighten up and fly right, Mr. Hearn.
              >
              > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, BILL HEARN <consources@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Sue...
              > >
              > >                             I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.
              > >

              > > Bill Hearn
              > > 253 862 3037

            • BILL HEARN
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                Mr Childe...

                                                   First off I Help anyone that calls Me. And as far as my Credibility goes, You and any others are the Losers in this game. As far as NCIC goes I never told anyone to do any pretexting of the Canadian Police, I was trying to inform my class of how it is beening done. And as far as Wildly Illegal suggestions, please... I tell everyone to get legal advise prior to using any tactics I teach, BTW its all recorded. As for your mother, you should take her advise.
                                                   Now I would like YOU to tell this group how you have helped ANYONE in any of the groups you are in. One more thing, When I tried calling you with a peace offering, You blew me off the phone like a crazy Bitch in heat when you heard my Name. I will produce my list of people that I have helped for free, and if you are the man you think you are, you will produce the list of people that you have helped for free.  I have no anamosity towards you at all, every post you have posted about me and my webinars have been advisariel at best. I would appreciate it if you have a beef with me, be a man and reply off line, Im sure I can get an AMEN to that.
                                                    Now to the group, I want to apoligize for this crap going into your inbox. I for one will not sit and take flak from anyone alive, and I hope any one reading this will either. If anyone has any questions for me about anything that concerns Me or my Webinars Please contact Me OFFLINE

                Bill Hearn
                253 862 3037

              • sunset069@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                  In a message dated 10/4/2010 11:37:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                  childe@... writes:

                  www.sarkispi.com/)

                • Craig
                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                    we haven't had a good pissing contest in this group in awhile. Which way is the wind blowing today?

                    Craig Smith
                    IPS-LMC
                    Davenport, IA. 52803
                    www.whocaresaboutcrybabycrapanyways.com

                    You have little credibility with me and many others because you are only interested in selling your materials and not interested in being an active member of the group. I would say the same thing for that Michelle Germain of that Judgment Hub outfit or whatever that thing is called. You also operate in a legal gray area in both your day-to-day business and in your so-called seminar teachings. I mean, come on, pretexting the Canadian police to get NCIC criminal history information is over the top - and that is just a sample of your wildly illegal suggestions. As my Mom used to tell me when I was a kid - straighten up and fly right, Mr. Hearn.

                    --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, BILL HEARN <consources@...> wrote:

                    > Sue...
                    >                            I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.
                    > Bill Hearn
                    > 253 862 3037

                  • michelle
                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                      Mr. Hearn,

                      Thank you for posting this, it is appreciated and greatly illustrates what happens to me as well because I frequently either give my advice and information free of charge or I end up providing far more class sessions than I originally had someone pay for. I also invited Mr. Childe to contact me with his issues/concerns, via email and telephone, and I was told to cease direct communication with him.

                      With those things in mind, I am available at almost any time of the day or night to anyone who has questions regarding the best method by which to approach a money judgment. All of the methods that I teach are legal, and do not even remotely equate to a grey portion of the law.

                      Michelle Germann
                      Judgment Hub LLC
                      www.judgmenthub.com
                      info@...
                      1-727-537-0613

                    • Gary Krisulevicz
                      Message 10 of 14 , Oct 7, 2010
                        Just saw this....Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

                        Love it.
                         Gary L. Krisulevicz
                        Bartlet Agency, LLC
                        NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
                        www.bartletagency.com
                        (732) 996-1070

                        ________________________________

                        Well said and thanks for your post's. Your logic has helped many over the
                        years. Heck, some of these new course's might even contain a repair
                        section on rotary dial phones and "how to frame" a shot with our Brownie
                        camera's.

                        Can never know enough "secrets" I guess. I am amazed at how many sage
                        teachers have come out lately with course's for us all. I don't know how they
                        find the time these days. I have trouble keeping all the case's in order and
                        scheduling, let alone much time for the course's. Our profession has sure
                        taken some amazing turn's the past couple of years. I am hoping that a few
                        of these teacher's will share some knowledge on our mail list's from time to