Cyberspace - does anyone know the answer?

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
      Okay folks, I'm very perplexed. Chuck Chambers responded to a post that
      was a response to another post and their alleged dates of transmission were:

      In a message dated 10/3/2010 5:57:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      _suesarkis@..._ (mailto:suesarkis@...) writes:

      In a message dated 9/25/2010 10:29:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      __consources@..._ (mailto:_consources@...) _
      (_mailto:consources@..._ (mailto:consources@...) ) writes:

      However, the email from me was actually sent 9/25/2010 10:45:08 A.M.
      Pacific Daylight Time per AOL. At the Infoguys' yahoogroups home it says that
      it was sent Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:45 am.

      Where the heck has it been hanging out for the past EIGHT DAYS ???????

      ________________________

      thank a military veteran

    • Erika Goolsby
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
        I too noticed the dates and times on these emails and many others over the past
        few weeks.

        Erika Goolsby
        PI Solutions, Inc.
        Pueblo, CO. 81008
        719-646-5434 office
        206-309-4575 fax
        IAMTHEPI@...
        www.pi-solutions.weebly.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
          Yahoo super security isn't really all that super. They get hit with worms and whatnot on an almost hourly basis and it throws the groups and email stuff into a giant blue brouhaha. It's called "Lost in the big blue nowhere."

          Craig-
          IPS-LMC
          Davenport, IA