Needing a video expert to conduct video forensics

  • Counter Intelligence Services
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      Good afternoon group,

      I am needing to locate a video forensics investigator ASAP, please
      contact our offices if you are able to assist us. We have 27 minutes of
      video and we feel it is obvious that not just editing took place but it
      seems that someone doctored the video evidence. I am sure we will also
      need you to testify in court. You can reach us at 954-757-7393 or
      contact me via email at Darren@...
      <mailto:Darren@...>

      Thank you,

      Darren L. Epstein, PI

      Counter Intelligence Services

      ( :(954) 764-P-EYE® (7393)

      ( :(800) 757-P-EYE®

      Ê: (954) 525-1057

      *: Darren@...

      WWW.Counter-Intelligence.com <http://www.counter-intelligence.com/>

      This electronic message transmission contains information from the
      corporate offices of Counter Intelligence Services® that may be
      confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
      use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
      recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
      the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
      this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone
      (800) 757-P-EYEâ (7393) or by electronic mail
      Info@... <mailto:Info@...>
      immediately, thank you.