Free Skip Trace Webinar 10/6/10

  • BILLH
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      Free Skip Trace Webinar 10/6/10

      Join us for a Webinar on October 6

      Space is limited.
      Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
      https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/517120801

      Group...

      I would like to Invite the members of this group, to
      Register for a Free One Hour Skip Trace Webinar,
      On Wed. 10/6/10 at 1PM to 2PM PDT.

      I will show you some nifty Tricks to Locate your skip Fast,
      and Gather Confidential Info For Free, or
      for the cost of a phone call.

      To Register for this Webinar, or for further
      Questions Please Call 253 862 3037.

      Bill Hearn
      253 862 3037

      Title: Free Skip Trace Webinar 10/6/10

      Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2010

      Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT

      After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

      System Requirements
      PC-based attendees
      Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

      Macintosh®-based attendees
      Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
    • dcc7
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
        Let's see if you can keep it to legal tactics this time, Bill. If you are as good a skiptracer as you say, then why do you only serve process? Why don't you have an investigator's license? Was it pulled? Please don't harass the attendees by calling them numerous times and aggressively selling your materials. You say space is limited, yet due to"overwhleming demand" you claim you had to expand this thing to a 100 caller capacity. I don't believe that. Another one of your tactics. Why don't you provide us with a headcount.

        David Childe, CFA
        Principal
        Legal Research & Investigation
        Memphis, TN 38103