Air Force Military

  • marlinpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      I am looking for a retired (possibly deceased) Air Force Lt. Col. who would be around 69 years old and retired, I believe in Florida, around 1985. I have first and last name and some other odd info that may help. I have made tons of calls and internet searches with no luck and have a couple of other feelers still out there but was wondering if anyone on this group could help expedite this. This is a pro bono case I am doing for one of my father's friends.

      Thanks in advance,

      Jeff Marlin
      Marlin's Special Investigations, Inc.
      PO Box 11183