Confidential Info Gathering Webinar 92910

  • BILLH
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 25, 2010
      Group...

      On 9/29/10 I will be teaching a Webinar on Cultivating Sources.

      This webinar will be held, at 1pm to 330pm Pac.time, which will cost $100.00 (Space is limited). The class recordings will come with my pretext scripts and alot of helpful information.

      Recordings only, will cost $85.oo for non attendees

      I will show you how to get Any information you need from sources that you would not expect. I show you how to get, POE, CNA,
      Asset,and alot more info.

      When these Databases fall, the herd "Will" thin out. Dont be a casualty, learn the tricks of old school Investigators, before its to late.

      So if you would like to Register for this Webinar,
      or have any Questions please call 253 862 3037 or register Below...

      Confidential Info Gathering 92910

      Join us for a Webinar on September 29

      Space is limited.
      Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
      https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/211432137

      Title: Confidential Info Gathering 92910

      Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010

      Time: 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM PDT

      After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

      System Requirements
      PC-based attendees
      Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

      Macintosh®-based attendees
      Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 25, 2010
        In a message dated 9/25/2010 10:29:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        consources@... writes:

        When these Databases fall, the herd "Will" thin out. Dont be a casualty,
        learn the tricks of old school Investigators, before its to late.
        Bill -

        I normally don't say anything but this time I must. If you want me to
        believe that I can possibly learn "tricks of old school Investigators" please
        convince me.

        How long have you been a licensed investigator? In what state[s] are you
        licensed? How many states have you taken a few courses at local law
        schools to determine what is lawful to retrieve and what is not? In CA, for
        instance, can someone gain access to Voter Registration information or DMV
        information. If yes, how and what are the various avenues available?

        What exactly can you teach this old dog? For that matter, what exactly
        can you teach the puppies? Based on what experience and knowledge?

        ________________________

        thank a military veteran

      • Slipinn@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 3, 2010
          Sue,

          Well said and thanks for your post's. Your logic has helped many over the
          years. Heck, some of these new course's might even contain a repair
          section on rotary dial phones and "how to frame" a shot with our Brownie
          camera's.

          Can never know enough "secrets" I guess. I am amazed at how many sage
          teachers have come out lately with course's for us all. I don't know how they
          find the time these days. I have trouble keeping all the case's in order and
          scheduling, let alone much time for the course's. Our profession has sure
          taken some amazing turn's the past couple of years. I am hoping that a few
          of these teacher's will share some knowledge on our mail list's from time to
          time as an example. I could see where that would be a worthy thing to do
          and help them increase the size of their class's by "leading by example".

          Thanks again Sue and best to you and yours,

          Chuck Chambers
          _www.Chambersagency.com_ (http://www.Chambersagency.com)

          Fla Lic.# A-0001959
          Bradenton Florida

          _consources@..._ (mailto:consources@...) writes:

[...]

          _www.sarkispi.com_ (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )

          thank a military veteran

        • BILL HEARN
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 3, 2010
            Sue/Chuck...

                                                    First off I have Been doing Skip Tracing and info gathering since 1977. No I have never been a Licensed Investigator in Any State, I am a RPS in Wa.State, Sue Knows That, Because She tried to turn me into the WDOL here in Wa.. Here in Wa. I operate Under the RCWs for PIs Sub Sec. 11. Now , I know alot of LPIs who are some of the most incompetant People in Our industry. Here's my Brief Exp.since 1977:
            BILL HEARN. Mr. Hearn, founder of Confidential Sources, began his Investigative career in 1975 in the United States Air Force, where he worked in a security capacity. Shortly thereafter he completed training at the Security Technical Services, an investigative training institute headquartered in Oakland, California. In the same time frame, he began working for South City Collections in San Francisco, where he specialized in skiptracing and asset searches. He then worked for Sam Webster, a San Francisco private investigator, on whose behalf he conducted several undercover operations for theft and narcotics. In the early 1980s he joined the staff Lesser & Lesser Investigations in Foster City, California, where he worked as a special agent on compensation cases. He then served as an in-house skiptracer for Liberty Bail Bonds in Dallas, Texas, and as a recovery agent for North Highlands Recovery in Sacramento, California. In 1988 he relocated to Seattle,
            Washington, where he founded Confidential Sources. Mr. Hearn now specializes in process serving, judgment recovery, family reunion, asset/information locates, field contact services, and bail recovery support services.

            Now as far as being a SAGE TEACHER, Here is what others have to say:

            I have worked with, and relied on Bill Hearn on many occasions over a 10 year period. He has always come through for me, and whenever I needed assistance, advice or even a little mentoring, he has never failed me. I have been working in the field almost 20 years, and I still learn something from Bill every time I ask him a question. If you need someone that truly has a devotion to craft, Bill and Confidential Sources is a golden ticket!

            Tim Minyard
            Wa. LPI

            Bill Hearn's information in his Pretexting and Skip Tracing workshop that I have attended in the past and found it to be invaluable. This guy really knows his stuff! He is an old-school skip tracer who shows how to get the information you are looking for on your own. He is doing another class this week, and it is recorded, so you can listen to it over and over again. I have found his techniques and tactics to work very effectively for me and will continue to attend his webinars in the future as I always come away with several new bits of information!!

            Roxanne Sams
            Judgment Recovery Services of Wyoming

            Bill Hearn's CIS Class
            I took Mr. Hearn's class yesterday, yes on a Sunday, and found it to contain much useful and interesting information. He gave me many new ideas and personally has been a great resource.
            VN Barr
            Humility Publishing
            Minneapolis, MN
            Providing Confidential Research and Information Solutions

            I took a private class from Mr. Hearn and learned many new tips and techniques for locating skips, any one of which will pay for the class. He also has the inside scoop on new and better sources that will save me hundreds per year. I highly recommend this class.

            Susan Wakeman, BA, CFE
            Probe Northwest, Inc.
            Seattle, WA 98127

            -------------

            Attended Bill Hearn's workshop. Good workshop we got right into the subject and went hammer down for four hours. Lot of good info.

            Spencer Special Investigations

            Mike Spencer

            -------------

            Fast-paced; shared some unusual info sources many are not aware of.

            John Grogan

            www.IdahoInvestigations.com
            www.IDpolygraph. com

            ------------------

            I wanted to thank Bill Hearn for the wonderful CIS workshop on Saturday in Los Angeles, CA.

            Bill and his team had many great ideas and lots of helpful information. Including a phone number that will get you information free!

            It was a great seminar and if you are able to attend one in the future, you won't be disappointed.

            Lisa Javoric
            Private Investigator / Polygraph Examiner
            Lisa Javoric & Associates
            CA PI#24782
            Serving Los Angeles and Southern California

            ------------------------

            I recently had the privilege of getting several hours of training from Bill Hearn. The time and expense was very well spent. I learned more in a few hours than I've learned in several years.

            I highly recommend anyone to take his classes!

            Glen Dunsbergen
            Private Investigator
            Oregon / Idaho

            And you can believe, that I have Been around for a While if the PI museum
            is putting on This:

            Fellow Professionals:

            There is a select group of our generation's Professional Private Investigators who are currently being "researched and collected" (i.e. cases, memorabilia and materials they have produced) for the purpose of creating a lasting display about them and their bodies of professional work.

            Bill Hearn has richly earned a place in P.I. Museum's collection by generously giving to others.

            My suggestion is simple, and to the point. Anyone who would like to increase their ability to make additional income should do what they must in order to be in position to accept Bill's amazing offer. It's FREE - you will learn from a true Information Master - all from the comfort of your favorite chair.

            Future generations of private investigators will learn Bill Hearn's secret information sources and the techniques he's spent his life locating, mastering and sharing with those with need and/or interest.

            You will be able to learn from one of our generation's living and still very creative info-source legends.

            Bill Hearn's information is below with date, time and phone number to call for your FREE registration.

            Fraternally, Ben Harroll

            P.I. Museum (Founder & Curator)
            Gaslamp Quarter Investigations
            California License 7085 (1978)
            923 Island Avenue
            San Diego, CA 92101
            619.239.6991 Voice
            619.239.6992 Fax
            benharroll@...

            As far as my Webinars Content for Cali. I ALWAYS warn of the illegalities of your jurisdiction. I alway refer you to get Legal advise from a Lawyer before using any tactic I teach.

            Sue, First off an old female dog is a Bitch...
            So I wont go there... But I can teach the Older Investigators like you, how to use Critical Thinking when trying to gather info. Prepare your cases to execute in a proper manner. Think before opening your mouth,and about the consequences there of. As far as Chuck goes, I have the upmost
            respect for his accomplishments in our industry. I even hock his Book when I do ALL my Webinars FREE or PAID. So I hope this answers all of your Questions, and If it did Not... Please contact me asap and Ill answer any/all questions you may have OFF LINE

            Bill Hearn
            253 862 3037

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 3, 2010
              Bill,

              Thank you for the informative email and thank you for mentioning my book
              in your class's. Your experience look's pretty impressive. I wish you much
              success with your class's. I can certainly appreciate learning and learn
              every day it seem's.

              Best regards to you and your's Bill.

              Chuck Chambers

              _benharroll@..._ (mailto:benharroll@...)

              --- On Sun, 10/3/10, _Slipinn@..._ (mailto:Slipinn@...)

              From: _Slipinn@..._ (mailto:Slipinn@...) <_Slipinn@..._
              (mailto:Slipinn@...) >
              To: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com)
              Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 3:30 AM

              (mailto:_consources@..._ (mailto:consources@...) ) writes:

[...]

              (http://www.sarkispi.com/_) (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) ) )

              thank a military veteran

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 3, 2010
                Bill -

                8 or 9 years ago I made a lawful inquiry which is, by far, not quite the
                same as lodging a formal complaint. I do not file formal complaints until I
                have verified the actual unlawful conduct.

                According to the WA licensing bureau, Judgment Collectors are required to
                have a license unless, of course, they pay for the judgment up front and in
                full. Assignments are not good enough. Since it would have taken a long
                time, lots of energy and money to prove same, I figured I would leave it up
                to the WA PI's since it was their headache. If you were in CA, I would
                have possibly pursued the matter.

                ________________________

                thank a military veteran

              • BILL HEARN
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 3, 2010
                  Sue...

                                              I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.

                  Bill Hearn
                  253 862 3037

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                    Mr. Hearn:

                    You have little credibility with me and many others because you are only interested in selling your materials and not interested in being an active member of the group. I would say the same thing for that Michelle Germain of that Judgment Hub outfit or whatever that thing is called. You also operate in a legal gray area in both your day-to-day business and in your so-called seminar teachings. I mean, come on, pretexting the Canadian police to get NCIC criminal history information is over the top - and that is just a sample of your wildly illegal suggestions. As my Mom used to tell me when I was a kid - straighten up and fly right, Mr. Hearn.

                    --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, BILL HEARN <consources@...> wrote:

                    > Sue...
                    >
                    >                             I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.
                    >

                    > Bill Hearn
                    > 253 862 3037

                  • michelle
                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                      I would love to know how it is that I became involved in what appears to be a very charged topic, and I invite anyone who is interested in learning more about my company to give me a call and find out if I am indeed selling snake oil.

                      I do admit to being inactive on the group, because I tend not to get involved in discussions in which I can't lend advice and I also have been on the forums sporadically due to a Cancer diagnosis that we have been determining the course of treatment for. Genetics made the treatment decision a bit easier when the tumor ruptured more than a week ago, but I am still sitting with a drain tube in my leg and bloody goop being cleaned daily.

                      I really get tired of private investigators talking about some of us working in grey areas when they never call to find out what we teach, because I never teach people to pretext and I follow the rules and regulations set out for each state.

                      Michelle Germann
                      Judgment Hub LLC
                      www.judgmenthub.com
                      1-727-537-0613

                      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "dcc7" <childe@...> wrote:

                      > Mr. Hearn:
                      >
                      > You have little credibility with me and many others because you are only interested in selling your materials and not interested in being an active member of the group. I would say the same thing for that Michelle Germain of that Judgment Hub outfit or whatever that thing is called. You also operate in a legal gray area in both your day-to-day business and in your so-called seminar teachings. I mean, come on, pretexting the Canadian police to get NCIC criminal history information is over the top - and that is just a sample of your wildly illegal suggestions. As my Mom used to tell me when I was a kid - straighten up and fly right, Mr. Hearn.
                      >
                      > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, BILL HEARN <consources@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Sue...
                      > >
                      > >                             I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.
                      > >

                      > > Bill Hearn
                      > > 253 862 3037

                    • BILL HEARN
                      Message 10 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                        Mr Childe...

                                                           First off I Help anyone that calls Me. And as far as my Credibility goes, You and any others are the Losers in this game. As far as NCIC goes I never told anyone to do any pretexting of the Canadian Police, I was trying to inform my class of how it is beening done. And as far as Wildly Illegal suggestions, please... I tell everyone to get legal advise prior to using any tactics I teach, BTW its all recorded. As for your mother, you should take her advise.
                                                           Now I would like YOU to tell this group how you have helped ANYONE in any of the groups you are in. One more thing, When I tried calling you with a peace offering, You blew me off the phone like a crazy Bitch in heat when you heard my Name. I will produce my list of people that I have helped for free, and if you are the man you think you are, you will produce the list of people that you have helped for free.  I have no anamosity towards you at all, every post you have posted about me and my webinars have been advisariel at best. I would appreciate it if you have a beef with me, be a man and reply off line, Im sure I can get an AMEN to that.
                                                            Now to the group, I want to apoligize for this crap going into your inbox. I for one will not sit and take flak from anyone alive, and I hope any one reading this will either. If anyone has any questions for me about anything that concerns Me or my Webinars Please contact Me OFFLINE

                        Bill Hearn
                        253 862 3037

                      • sunset069@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                          In a message dated 10/4/2010 11:37:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                          childe@... writes:

                          www.sarkispi.com/)

                        • Craig
                          Message 12 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                            we haven't had a good pissing contest in this group in awhile. Which way is the wind blowing today?

                            Craig Smith
                            IPS-LMC
                            Davenport, IA. 52803
                            www.whocaresaboutcrybabycrapanyways.com

                            You have little credibility with me and many others because you are only interested in selling your materials and not interested in being an active member of the group. I would say the same thing for that Michelle Germain of that Judgment Hub outfit or whatever that thing is called. You also operate in a legal gray area in both your day-to-day business and in your so-called seminar teachings. I mean, come on, pretexting the Canadian police to get NCIC criminal history information is over the top - and that is just a sample of your wildly illegal suggestions. As my Mom used to tell me when I was a kid - straighten up and fly right, Mr. Hearn.

                            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, BILL HEARN <consources@...> wrote:

                            > Sue...
                            >                            I would like to take this opportunity to Apoligize and bury any hatchet, that I have brought out. I know alot of Investigators that hold you in high regard and I believe you to be an excellent Investigator yourself. As far as Judgment Recovery goes I only do support Services, ie skip tracing and info locates. So I hope I have answered all of your Questions to your satisfaction. I personally have no hard feelings towards you or anyone in our industry. I would Rather be helping everyone to think in a different way, so as to not give the bad guys any more advantages.
                            > Bill Hearn
                            > 253 862 3037

                          • michelle
                            Message 13 of 14 , Oct 4, 2010
                              Mr. Hearn,

                              Thank you for posting this, it is appreciated and greatly illustrates what happens to me as well because I frequently either give my advice and information free of charge or I end up providing far more class sessions than I originally had someone pay for. I also invited Mr. Childe to contact me with his issues/concerns, via email and telephone, and I was told to cease direct communication with him.

                              With those things in mind, I am available at almost any time of the day or night to anyone who has questions regarding the best method by which to approach a money judgment. All of the methods that I teach are legal, and do not even remotely equate to a grey portion of the law.

                              Michelle Germann
                              Judgment Hub LLC
                              www.judgmenthub.com
                              info@...