Beirut Agent Required

  • shadowinvest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2010
      Hi Group,

      I have a possibility of 1 x12 hour matrimonial surveillance in Beirut, is
      there anybody who can assist or recommend a suitable firm.

      Thank you in advance

      Simon Paris (DIP.api)

      Shadow Investigation Services

      WAPI (The World Association Of Professional Investigators)
      UKPIN (United Kingdom Professional Investigators Network)
      IWWA and The British Agents Network.

      PO Box 2631
      Melksham
      Wiltshire
      SN12 6ZH
      United Kingdom

      07810128326

      www.shadowinvestigations.co.uk

      Also Covering the whole of London and the Scarborough Area