Free Skip Trace Webinar 9 22 10 Invite

  • BILLH
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2010
      Group...
      Due to a Larger that expected turn out, I have arranged to have my Free Webinar, accommodate up to 100 attendees. You can Register by following the Directions Below

      Free Skip Trace Webinar 9/22/10

      Join us for a Webinar on September 22
      Space is limited.
      Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
      https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/132103609

      Group...

      I would like to Invite the members of this group, to
      Register for a Free One Hour Skip Trace Webinar,
      On Wed. 9/22/10 at 1PM to 2PM PDT.

      I will show you some nifty Tricks to Locate your skip Fast,
      and Gather Confidential Info For Free, or
      for the cost of a phone call.

      To Register for this Webinar, or for further
      Questions Please Call 253 862 3037.

      Bill Hearn
      253 862 3037

      Title: Free Skip Trace Webinar 9/22/10

      Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2010

      Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT

      After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

      System Requirements
      PC-based attendees
      Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

      Macintosh®-based attendees
      Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer