Our latest article on PI agency marketing

  • InfoQuestI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2010
      In our never ending quest to help our colleagues be more successful,
      especially in these economic times, we've just released another how-to article
      to help you with agency marketing.

      This one is called "50 Blog Ideas for Marketing Your Services as a Private
      Investigator" and it's available for no-cost, no-opt-in download from our
      articles page at _http://www.thecasefile.com/articles.htm_
      (http://www.thecasefile.com/articles.htm) .

      Blogging is one of the simplest ways to generate online awareness of you
      and your business and it's a great way to market your services in either a
      direct or indirect manner. But, the enemy of the blog is "writer's block,"
      and with as busy as we all stay, who has time to sit in front of the
      keyboard trying to come up with things to talk about?

      This article gives you 50 topics to start writing about immediately on your
      blog. By the time you write a post on 2 or 3 of the topics you're sure to
      think of twice as many more.

      Hope this helps.

      Paul Purcell
      InfoQuest
      770-235-1664
      _www.thecasefile.com_ (http://www.thecasefile.com/)

    • Joseph macchio
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3 4:35 PM
        Good evening all,

        To all my esteem retired LEOs just hand them this four page print-out.