RE: [infoguys-list] Hard Drive camera video retrieval

  • C.I.S. Lists
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
      That would be me and I'm right down the road from you.

      Brian K. Ingram, B.S., Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      www.cispi.net
      www.itraceemail.com
      www.tx-eforensics.com
      Forensic Data Recovery; Email Tracing/Internet and eBusiness Investigations;
      Catastrophic Event Investigations; Major Case Criminal Defense.
      "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigation"
      Tx. License: A-08429
      P.O. Box 2097
      Waxahachie, Texas 75168
      Voice:972-937-3938
      Fax: 469-548-9224
      Member: American College of Forensic Examiners
      Intellenet

      _____