Hard Drive camera video retrieval

  • lawwilldavid
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
      Need someone who knows how to retriev video from the hard drive. Camera is not working. If I send it to Sony they will wipe the hard drive.

      Thanks

      David Lawwill
      Asset Protection Group, Inc
      214-704-9762
      lawwilldavid@...
    • C.I.S. Lists
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
        That would be me and I'm right down the road from you.

        Brian K. Ingram, B.S., Owner
        Consulting Investigation Services
        www.cispi.net
        www.itraceemail.com
        www.tx-eforensics.com
        Forensic Data Recovery; Email Tracing/Internet and eBusiness Investigations;
        Catastrophic Event Investigations; Major Case Criminal Defense.
        "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigation"
        Tx. License: A-08429
        P.O. Box 2097
        Waxahachie, Texas 75168
        Voice:972-937-3938
        Fax: 469-548-9224
        Member: American College of Forensic Examiners
        Intellenet

        _____

        lawwilldavid@... <mailto:lawwilldavid%40yahoo.com>