"Kick Off" the 2010 NFL Season with Signal Auditing

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010
      Signal Auditing is proud to provide the investigative industry with
      exclusive opportunities to work on Sunday's during the NFL season. We
      are always adding more clients and events to provide our network of
      investigators opportunities that can only be found with Signal Auditing,
      Inc. Don't hesitate to pick up the phone and speak with our staff.

      Signal Auditing, Inc., is now hiring independent contractors in the USA
      to work the following listed events including but not limited to:

      Saturday, September 25, 2010 – 10:00 PM EST/7:00 PM PST - UFC®119
      - Mir vs. Cro Cop

      Sunday, September 26, 2010 thru Sunday, January 2, 2011 - 15 consecutive
      weeks of auditing the **NFL Sunday Ticket™ each week beginning at
      1:00 PM EST/10:00 AM PST

      Signal Auditing, Inc., is seeking qualified professionals to perform

      Signal Piracy Audits

      Call 87-SIGNALHITS to Join our Team of Auditors

      **NFL Sunday Ticket™ Provides Subscribers All NFL Games in Their
      Entirety on Multiple Channels For the Entire NFL Season via the DIRECTV
      Satellite Platform

      Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
      Signal Piracy

      *15 Consecutive Sundays Beginning September 26, 2010

      * Up to 6 Hours EVERY SUNDAY

      *NO limit on number of hits

      Visit our website at www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> , read testimonials from some of our
      auditors, and be a part of the fastest growing professional group of
      auditors who audit the most premier events and represent the best events
      in the closed circuit and professional leagues.

      Please call or send resume and qualifications to:

      Steven Levine, COO

      Signal Auditing, Inc.

      PO Box 491

      Ellenville, NY 12428