Bad Cops Caught on Tape Bad-Mouthing Driver

  • trovemistress
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7 9:06 PM
      Hello Everyone,

      Recently, I had a very bad experience where I was pulled over for speeding when I was not speeding. I was one of the slower drivers. After requesting a copy of the video pursuant to the FOIA, I was shocked by what I found. occurred.

      During the traffic stop, another cop (#2) called the cell phone of Cop (#1) which stopped me. The conversation that ensued was unprofessional to say the least. It became obvious that I was targeted because of who my sister is and my maiden name (Kiesling).

      If you would like to see what really goes on without the public knowing, please view my YouTube video, which you can see at: www.BailSpace.com . you will have to turn the volume up but the words are printed on the screen, and are wuite shocking to say the least!

      Let me know what you think!

      Warmest Regards,

      Partne Daugherty
    • oracleintl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7 9:24 PM
        Sorry, you'll have to sell that bullshit somewhere else.

        You were stopped for doing 51 in a 35 - at 16 over the limit, you bought
        yourself a ticket, just like anybody else.

        AFTER you were stopped, the officer who stopped you got an earful about
        your family, much of which wasn't as professional as one might like, but the
        reality is that cops talk that way to each other in conversation intended
        to be private.

        Frankly, I find myself wondering why you launched into this petty tirade
        crusade over an apparently legitimate traffic stop. Personally, I would be
        embarrassed that the cops involved seem to agree that your family has a
        pretty sordid reputation.

        The thing that bothers me most is the fact that you're willing to let the
        whole world know that the local cops talk about your sister being a whore
        . . . what kind of person sells out their own sister so they can whine
        about a traffic ticket?

        Most definitely not impressed.

        Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        Oracle International
        Naples, FL 34101
        (239) 304-1639 V
        (239) 304-1640 F
        (239) 641-6782 C

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7 9:33 PM
          Hate to disagree but it is quite obvious in the tape that the citing
          officer didn't have a clue as to who you were. The calling officer was the one
          who appears to be familiar with your family. Why you would put your
          family's business in the street in such a way belies common sense. Your family
          should whip your butt.

          No sympathy here as it appears to be a valid speeding ticket whereby you
          were doing 51 mph in a 35 mph posted zone.

          Shame on you for disrespecting your family like that !!!!!

          Sue

          In a message dated 9/7/2010 9:13:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

[...]

        • Gary Krisulevicz
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8 3:15 AM
            Just another whiner who can't accept responsibility for their actions. Pay up
            then shut up.
             Gary L. Krisulevicz
            Bartlet Agency, LLC
            NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
            www.bartletagency.com
            (732) 996-1070

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 8 8:02 AM
              On 9/7/2010 11:06 PM, trovemistress wrote:
              > Hello Everyone,
              >
              > Recently, I had a very bad experience where I was pulled over for speeding when I was not speeding. I was one of the slower drivers. After requesting a copy of the video pursuant to the FOIA, I was shocked by what I found. occurred.
              >
              > During the traffic stop, another cop (#2) called the cell phone of Cop (#1) which stopped me. The conversation that ensued was unprofessional to say the least. It became obvious that I was targeted because of who my sister is and my maiden name (Kiesling).
              >
              > If you would like to see what really goes on without the public knowing, please view my YouTube video, which you can see at: www.BailSpace.com . you will have to turn the volume up but the words are printed on the screen, and are wuite shocking to say the least!
              >
              > Let me know what you think!
              >
              > Warmest Regards,
              >
              > Partne Daugherty

              After catching the response of both Bill Branscum and Sue Sarkis, I have
              to admit that my interest was somewhat piqued

              I have to agree with their observations:

              1) You got a speeding ticket. Appears to be deserved. Pay it or fight
              it. Don't whine about it.

              2) Yep, the officers talked trash about your family between themselves.
              So what? I don't see the two things (ticket and trash) to be related
              and the latter certainly is not relevant.

              3) Whether the assertions by the officer were true or not, what are
              your damages? Two folks talking to each other? Nothing, nada, zip,
              zilch, zero. You rebroadcasting their comments to the world is what may
              or may not cause your family grief. Obviously, if the statements are
              true, you've managed a great advertising blitz for your sister and yourself.

              4) the only other thing you've managed to prove is that you're crazy to
              post this stuff on YouTube.

              --
              Enjoy,

              /Bob/
              Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
              NAPPS
              Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
              Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
              337-4638 Fax
              email: inquiry@... or rth@...
              Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063