Anyone from WA state

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2010
      For you folks in WA state, can you tell me if a civil case number indicates
      anything in particular such as the number of named defendants, a courtroom
      or anything else? It is obvious that they begin with the year involved
      but what about the cases starting with B107? Does that indicate a special
      type of action? The case numbers I have that I am working with are :

      03-9-12303-5
      08-2-38831-0
      116189 Kcdc-west Div (sdc)
      08-9-32386-8
      03-2-36689-7
      08-2-22139-3
      93-2-03177-7
      16090 Kcdc-east Div (bel)
      08-2-38667-8
      09-2-28003-7
      06-2-30477-2
      07-2-35531-6
      04-9-12475-7
      04-2-15432-4
      04-2-02260-6
      04-9-04943-7
      08-2-12450-9
      71-000520
      BI0730949
      71-000543
      BI0721113

      I thank you in advance for your courteous and expeditious response to this
      most important inquiry.

      thank a military veteran