RE: [calimembers] RE: Cellular Telephone PINGING and SUBS Revisited

  • CW Sellers
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 10:30 AM
      Thanks Tony and supporters,

      I would like to take credit for the articles but they were a part of my
      research and written by L. Scott Harrell
      CompassPoint Investigations Pensacola, FL * Mobile, AL who is a guru on the
      issue and a key part of my research. Here are the original URLs and credit
      to him for the info.

      http://www.elscottharrell.com/2007/03/skip_smasher_an.html

      http://pursuitmag.com/locating-mobile-phones-through-pinging-and-triangulati
      on/