RE: [infoguys-list] Skipsmasher: Cell phone ping/triangulation

  • Claude
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
      My Esteemed Colleagues,

      I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
      was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
      and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
      thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
      Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

      "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

      Claude D. Ammons - QM

      Email addy. - Claude@...

      Email addy. - PICA4You@...

      Corinthian Group: PI # 23070

      8300 Utica Avenue 3rd Floor

      Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

      Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ / 687-3939

      Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639

      Mobile # (909) 376-5609

      2009 P.I.C.A. President

      Visit us at: <http://www.investigate4you.com/>
      http://www.Investigate4You.com

      *~* Social Networking Sites *~*

      FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2p07k> http://ow.ly/2p07k

      Twitter: <http://twitter.com/Investigate4U>
      http://twitter.com/Investigate4U

      FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2oZYv> http://ow.ly/2oZYv

      Blog: <http://sexliesvideoviapi.blogspot.com/>
      http://SexLiesVideoViaPI.blogspot.com/

      _____

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
        Hey Info Guys & Colleagues,

        Just to set the record straight on this topic, I have had conversations with
        Robert Scott of "Skip Smashers" and he fully explained their process. Let
        me say that Robert is a straight up guy and never distorts how he get his
        info. When I asked he explained fully how "Skip Smasher" does the process
        they call a "Cell Ping", Robert explained;

        "Skip Smasher's "legal Cell Ping" works (texts and traplines). I also shared
        with you my belief that anyone selling real cell pings is a scam.

        When asking Robert all the questions he was straight up and explained;

        Skip Smasher never EVER says its uses gps or triangulation and anyone who
        wants to know how it works can easily find out by contacting us, or doing a
        little online research.

        In my POST and responses I in no way was calling attention to Robert Scott
        or "Skip Smashers", Robert was straight up with me and I know for a fact
        from others that "Skip Smashers" helps to locate thousands of "skips".
        After my conversations with Robert I went after the CLAIM TO FAME'ERS in the
        internet and researched the term "Cellular Ping" and found that what most
        (US) think is not happening, Robert was right on.

        In my responses I was speaking of the GUY, who knows a GUY, who knows a GUY
        who does "Cell Pings" and he will do them for you for $60 -$80 bucks..
        RIGHT! All I was doing is opening the door to a dialog to get all of us to
        do our job when acquiring information, ASK THE QUESTIONS so we and our
        client don't get scalped.

        C. W. Sellers
        Owner/Manager of Investigations

        The Sellers Investigative Group

        "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

        CASE-CLOSED

        CA PI 25415

        Direct: (209) 568-8744

        Field Fax (209) 523-5350

        Email: <mailto:cwsellers@...> cwsellers@...

        PO Box 5

        Ceres, California 95307-0005

        Visit us NOW!

        <http://www.tsigusa.com/> www.TSIGUSA.com

        and on

        LinkedIn.com at

        <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

        I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
        was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
        and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
        thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
        Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

        "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

        Claude D. Ammons - QM

        Email addy. - Claude@...
        <mailto:Claude%40Corinthian-Group.com>

        Email addy. - PICA4You@... <mailto:PICA4You%40Gmail.com>