Re: [infoguys-list] Skipsmasher: Cell phone ping/triangulation

  • Frank and Julie Grande
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
      Sue you are correct.  Its called a "Cell Ping" but it does not Ping the Cell
      phone.  As C.W. said its a trap line with a text message that goes o the cell
      phone and makes the caller call from  a land line.  I have some luck using it.
      Its not full proof but it does get results most of the time I have used this
      service.

      Have a happy and safe Holiday weekend.

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825
      Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax:  203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT Lic. #A-2192, NCISS, NAIS
      When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE!
      WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

       All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s).  The material
      within this email may contain confidential and or legal information.  If you are
      not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all
      information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
        My Esteemed Colleagues,

        I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
        was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
        and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
        thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
        Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

        "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

        Claude D. Ammons - QM

        Email addy. - Claude@...

        Email addy. - PICA4You@...

        Corinthian Group: PI # 23070

        8300 Utica Avenue 3rd Floor

        Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

        Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ / 687-3939

        Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639

        Mobile # (909) 376-5609

        2009 P.I.C.A. President

        Visit us at: <http://www.investigate4you.com/>
        http://www.Investigate4You.com

        *~* Social Networking Sites *~*

        FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2p07k> http://ow.ly/2p07k

        Twitter: <http://twitter.com/Investigate4U>
        http://twitter.com/Investigate4U

        FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2oZYv> http://ow.ly/2oZYv

        Blog: <http://sexliesvideoviapi.blogspot.com/>
        http://SexLiesVideoViaPI.blogspot.com/

        _____

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
          Hey Info Guys & Colleagues,

          Just to set the record straight on this topic, I have had conversations with
          Robert Scott of "Skip Smashers" and he fully explained their process. Let
          me say that Robert is a straight up guy and never distorts how he get his
          info. When I asked he explained fully how "Skip Smasher" does the process
          they call a "Cell Ping", Robert explained;

          "Skip Smasher's "legal Cell Ping" works (texts and traplines). I also shared
          with you my belief that anyone selling real cell pings is a scam.

          When asking Robert all the questions he was straight up and explained;

          Skip Smasher never EVER says its uses gps or triangulation and anyone who
          wants to know how it works can easily find out by contacting us, or doing a
          little online research.

          In my POST and responses I in no way was calling attention to Robert Scott
          or "Skip Smashers", Robert was straight up with me and I know for a fact
          from others that "Skip Smashers" helps to locate thousands of "skips".
          After my conversations with Robert I went after the CLAIM TO FAME'ERS in the
          internet and researched the term "Cellular Ping" and found that what most
          (US) think is not happening, Robert was right on.

          In my responses I was speaking of the GUY, who knows a GUY, who knows a GUY
          who does "Cell Pings" and he will do them for you for $60 -$80 bucks..
          RIGHT! All I was doing is opening the door to a dialog to get all of us to
          do our job when acquiring information, ASK THE QUESTIONS so we and our
          client don't get scalped.

          C. W. Sellers
          Owner/Manager of Investigations

          The Sellers Investigative Group

          "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

          CASE-CLOSED

          CA PI 25415

          Direct: (209) 568-8744

          Field Fax (209) 523-5350

          Email: <mailto:cwsellers@...> cwsellers@...

          PO Box 5

          Ceres, California 95307-0005

          Visit us NOW!

          <http://www.tsigusa.com/> www.TSIGUSA.com

          and on

          LinkedIn.com at

          <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

          I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
          was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
          and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
          thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
          Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

          "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

          Claude D. Ammons - QM

          Email addy. - Claude@...
          <mailto:Claude%40Corinthian-Group.com>

          Email addy. - PICA4You@... <mailto:PICA4You%40Gmail.com>