Re: [infoguys-list] Skipsmasher: Cell phone ping/triangulation

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
      Frank -

      That is not "pinging", that's "trapping" as in "trap line". It does not
      tell you anything about the cell phone whatsoever as the cell phone is not
      involved.

      I think Patrick Baird from TX offers that service but I do not know what
      his fees are. I believe his site is _www.best411.com_
      (http://www.best411.com) .

      ________________________

      thank a military veteran

    • Frank and Julie Grande
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
        Sue you are correct.  Its called a "Cell Ping" but it does not Ping the Cell
        phone.  As C.W. said its a trap line with a text message that goes o the cell
        phone and makes the caller call from  a land line.  I have some luck using it.
        Its not full proof but it does get results most of the time I have used this
        service.

        Have a happy and safe Holiday weekend.

        Frank M. Grande
        CheckMate Investigations LLC
        P.O. Box 825
        Bethel, CT 06801
        Office: 203.743.6455
        Fax:  203.778.2415
        Toll: 877.743.6455
        Email info@...
        Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
        CT Lic. #A-2192, NCISS, NAIS
        When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE!
        WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

         All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s).  The material
        within this email may contain confidential and or legal information.  If you are
        not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all
        information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
          My Esteemed Colleagues,

          I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
          was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
          and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
          thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
          Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

          "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

          Claude D. Ammons - QM

          Email addy. - Claude@...

          Email addy. - PICA4You@...

          Corinthian Group: PI # 23070

          8300 Utica Avenue 3rd Floor

          Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

          Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ / 687-3939

          Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639

          Mobile # (909) 376-5609

          2009 P.I.C.A. President

          Visit us at: <http://www.investigate4you.com/>
          http://www.Investigate4You.com

          *~* Social Networking Sites *~*

          FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2p07k> http://ow.ly/2p07k

          Twitter: <http://twitter.com/Investigate4U>
          http://twitter.com/Investigate4U

          FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2oZYv> http://ow.ly/2oZYv

          Blog: <http://sexliesvideoviapi.blogspot.com/>
          http://SexLiesVideoViaPI.blogspot.com/

          _____

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
            Hey Info Guys & Colleagues,

            Just to set the record straight on this topic, I have had conversations with
            Robert Scott of "Skip Smashers" and he fully explained their process. Let
            me say that Robert is a straight up guy and never distorts how he get his
            info. When I asked he explained fully how "Skip Smasher" does the process
            they call a "Cell Ping", Robert explained;

            "Skip Smasher's "legal Cell Ping" works (texts and traplines). I also shared
            with you my belief that anyone selling real cell pings is a scam.

            When asking Robert all the questions he was straight up and explained;

            Skip Smasher never EVER says its uses gps or triangulation and anyone who
            wants to know how it works can easily find out by contacting us, or doing a
            little online research.

            In my POST and responses I in no way was calling attention to Robert Scott
            or "Skip Smashers", Robert was straight up with me and I know for a fact
            from others that "Skip Smashers" helps to locate thousands of "skips".
            After my conversations with Robert I went after the CLAIM TO FAME'ERS in the
            internet and researched the term "Cellular Ping" and found that what most
            (US) think is not happening, Robert was right on.

            In my responses I was speaking of the GUY, who knows a GUY, who knows a GUY
            who does "Cell Pings" and he will do them for you for $60 -$80 bucks..
            RIGHT! All I was doing is opening the door to a dialog to get all of us to
            do our job when acquiring information, ASK THE QUESTIONS so we and our
            client don't get scalped.

            C. W. Sellers
            Owner/Manager of Investigations

            The Sellers Investigative Group

            "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

            CASE-CLOSED

            CA PI 25415

            Direct: (209) 568-8744

            Field Fax (209) 523-5350

            Email: <mailto:cwsellers@...> cwsellers@...

            PO Box 5

            Ceres, California 95307-0005

            Visit us NOW!

            <http://www.tsigusa.com/> www.TSIGUSA.com

            and on

            LinkedIn.com at

            <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

            I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
            was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
            and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
            thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
            Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

            "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

            Claude D. Ammons - QM

            Email addy. - Claude@...
            <mailto:Claude%40Corinthian-Group.com>

            Email addy. - PICA4You@... <mailto:PICA4You%40Gmail.com>