RE: [infoguys-list] Skipsmasher: Cell phone ping/triangulation

  • CW Sellers
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
      That’s not a CELL PING, that a TRAPline with call forwarding, I use it all
      the time..... IT’S A SCAM!

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Manager of Investigations

      The Sellers Investigative Group
      "Truth Revealed by Professionals”

      CA PI 25415
      Direct: (209) 568-8744
      Field Fax (209) 523-5350
      Email: cwsellers@...

      PO Box 5
      Ceres, California 95307-0005

      Visit us NOW!
      www.TSIGUSA.com
      and on
      LinkedIn.com at
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

      From: "Frank M. Grande" <fjgrande@...>

      Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 01:48:48

      To: InfoGuys<infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>

      It works like this. They cell pinger is actually a text message that will
      keep texting the party with a 800 number to call to the cell # you chose.
      You may add the parties name if you wish. It will only allow the target to
      call from a land line. It is only food for 24 hours. It cost 3 dollars.

      Hope this helps

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
        Frank -

        That is not "pinging", that's "trapping" as in "trap line". It does not
        tell you anything about the cell phone whatsoever as the cell phone is not
        involved.

        I think Patrick Baird from TX offers that service but I do not know what
        his fees are. I believe his site is _www.best411.com_
        (http://www.best411.com) .

        ________________________

        thank a military veteran

      • Frank and Julie Grande
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
          Sue you are correct.  Its called a "Cell Ping" but it does not Ping the Cell
          phone.  As C.W. said its a trap line with a text message that goes o the cell
          phone and makes the caller call from  a land line.  I have some luck using it.
          Its not full proof but it does get results most of the time I have used this
          service.

          Have a happy and safe Holiday weekend.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
            My Esteemed Colleagues,

            I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
            was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
            and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
            thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
            Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

            "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

            Claude D. Ammons - QM

            Email addy. - Claude@...

            Email addy. - PICA4You@...

            Corinthian Group: PI # 23070

            8300 Utica Avenue 3rd Floor

            Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

            Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ / 687-3939

            Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639

            Mobile # (909) 376-5609

            2009 P.I.C.A. President

            Visit us at: <http://www.investigate4you.com/>
            http://www.Investigate4You.com

            *~* Social Networking Sites *~*

            FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2p07k> http://ow.ly/2p07k

            Twitter: <http://twitter.com/Investigate4U>
            http://twitter.com/Investigate4U

            FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2oZYv> http://ow.ly/2oZYv

            Blog: <http://sexliesvideoviapi.blogspot.com/>
            http://SexLiesVideoViaPI.blogspot.com/

            _____

            I am interested in hearing the pros & cons to the Cell phone ping service
            offered my Skipsmasher. If you currently subscribe to the Skipshasher
            database and have used their cell ping service, please contact me as soon as
            possibe.

            Thanks in advance...

            Best regards,

            Claude Ammons
            Corinthian Group
            CA PI # 23070
            909 3765609
            8776873939

            11:34:00

          • CW Sellers
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
              Hey Info Guys & Colleagues,

              Just to set the record straight on this topic, I have had conversations with
              Robert Scott of "Skip Smashers" and he fully explained their process. Let
              me say that Robert is a straight up guy and never distorts how he get his
              info. When I asked he explained fully how "Skip Smasher" does the process
              they call a "Cell Ping", Robert explained;

              "Skip Smasher's "legal Cell Ping" works (texts and traplines). I also shared
              with you my belief that anyone selling real cell pings is a scam.

              When asking Robert all the questions he was straight up and explained;

              Skip Smasher never EVER says its uses gps or triangulation and anyone who
              wants to know how it works can easily find out by contacting us, or doing a
              little online research.

              In my POST and responses I in no way was calling attention to Robert Scott
              or "Skip Smashers", Robert was straight up with me and I know for a fact
              from others that "Skip Smashers" helps to locate thousands of "skips".
              After my conversations with Robert I went after the CLAIM TO FAME'ERS in the
              internet and researched the term "Cellular Ping" and found that what most
              (US) think is not happening, Robert was right on.

              In my responses I was speaking of the GUY, who knows a GUY, who knows a GUY
              who does "Cell Pings" and he will do them for you for $60 -$80 bucks..
              RIGHT! All I was doing is opening the door to a dialog to get all of us to
              do our job when acquiring information, ASK THE QUESTIONS so we and our
              client don't get scalped.

              C. W. Sellers
              Owner/Manager of Investigations

              The Sellers Investigative Group

              "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

              CASE-CLOSED

              CA PI 25415

              Direct: (209) 568-8744

              Field Fax (209) 523-5350

              Email: <mailto:cwsellers@...> cwsellers@...

              PO Box 5

              Ceres, California 95307-0005

              Visit us NOW!

              <http://www.tsigusa.com/> www.TSIGUSA.com

              and on

              LinkedIn.com at

              <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

              I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
              was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
              and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
              thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
              Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

              "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

              Claude D. Ammons - QM

              Email addy. - Claude@...
              <mailto:Claude%40Corinthian-Group.com>

              Email addy. - PICA4You@... <mailto:PICA4You%40Gmail.com>