Re: [infoguys-list] Skipsmasher: Cell phone ping/triangulation

  • Frank M. Grande
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
      Sorry about the miss spelling. It works well. When the party calls from a land line. The message will let you know where the party is located via email or text.

      If they don't respond within 24 hours, it will stop.

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825
      Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax:� 203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web:�www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT Lic. #A-2192, NCISS, NAIS, CALPI When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE!
      WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

      �All information via�this email is intended for the recipient(s).� The�material within this email may contain�confidential and or legal information.� If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.��

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
        That’s not a CELL PING, that a TRAPline with call forwarding, I use it all
        the time..... IT’S A SCAM!

        C. W. Sellers
        Owner/Manager of Investigations

        The Sellers Investigative Group
        "Truth Revealed by Professionals”

        CA PI 25415
        Direct: (209) 568-8744
        Field Fax (209) 523-5350
        Email: cwsellers@...

        PO Box 5
        Ceres, California 95307-0005

        Visit us NOW!
        www.TSIGUSA.com
        and on
        LinkedIn.com at
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
          Frank -

          That is not "pinging", that's "trapping" as in "trap line". It does not
          tell you anything about the cell phone whatsoever as the cell phone is not
          involved.

          I think Patrick Baird from TX offers that service but I do not know what
          his fees are. I believe his site is _www.best411.com_
          (http://www.best411.com) .

          ________________________

          thank a military veteran

        • Frank and Julie Grande
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
            Sue you are correct.  Its called a "Cell Ping" but it does not Ping the Cell
            phone.  As C.W. said its a trap line with a text message that goes o the cell
            phone and makes the caller call from  a land line.  I have some luck using it.
            Its not full proof but it does get results most of the time I have used this
            service.

            Have a happy and safe Holiday weekend.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
              My Esteemed Colleagues,

              I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
              was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
              and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
              thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
              Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

              "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

              Claude D. Ammons - QM

              Email addy. - Claude@...

              Email addy. - PICA4You@...

              Corinthian Group: PI # 23070

              8300 Utica Avenue 3rd Floor

              Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

              Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ / 687-3939

              Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639

              Mobile # (909) 376-5609

              2009 P.I.C.A. President

              Visit us at: <http://www.investigate4you.com/>
              http://www.Investigate4You.com

              *~* Social Networking Sites *~*

              FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2p07k> http://ow.ly/2p07k

              Twitter: <http://twitter.com/Investigate4U>
              http://twitter.com/Investigate4U

              FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2oZYv> http://ow.ly/2oZYv

              Blog: <http://sexliesvideoviapi.blogspot.com/>
              http://SexLiesVideoViaPI.blogspot.com/

              _____

              I am interested in hearing the pros & cons to the Cell phone ping service
              offered my Skipsmasher. If you currently subscribe to the Skipshasher
              database and have used their cell ping service, please contact me as soon as
              possibe.

              Thanks in advance...

              Best regards,

              Claude Ammons
              Corinthian Group
              CA PI # 23070
              909 3765609
              8776873939

              11:34:00

            • CW Sellers
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
                Hey Info Guys & Colleagues,

                Just to set the record straight on this topic, I have had conversations with
                Robert Scott of "Skip Smashers" and he fully explained their process. Let
                me say that Robert is a straight up guy and never distorts how he get his
                info. When I asked he explained fully how "Skip Smasher" does the process
                they call a "Cell Ping", Robert explained;

                "Skip Smasher's "legal Cell Ping" works (texts and traplines). I also shared
                with you my belief that anyone selling real cell pings is a scam.

                When asking Robert all the questions he was straight up and explained;

                Skip Smasher never EVER says its uses gps or triangulation and anyone who
                wants to know how it works can easily find out by contacting us, or doing a
                little online research.

                In my POST and responses I in no way was calling attention to Robert Scott
                or "Skip Smashers", Robert was straight up with me and I know for a fact
                from others that "Skip Smashers" helps to locate thousands of "skips".
                After my conversations with Robert I went after the CLAIM TO FAME'ERS in the
                internet and researched the term "Cellular Ping" and found that what most
                (US) think is not happening, Robert was right on.

                In my responses I was speaking of the GUY, who knows a GUY, who knows a GUY
                who does "Cell Pings" and he will do them for you for $60 -$80 bucks..
                RIGHT! All I was doing is opening the door to a dialog to get all of us to
                do our job when acquiring information, ASK THE QUESTIONS so we and our
                client don't get scalped.

                C. W. Sellers
                Owner/Manager of Investigations

                The Sellers Investigative Group

                "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

                CASE-CLOSED

                CA PI 25415

                Direct: (209) 568-8744

                Field Fax (209) 523-5350

                Email: <mailto:cwsellers@...> cwsellers@...

                PO Box 5

                Ceres, California 95307-0005

                Visit us NOW!

                <http://www.tsigusa.com/> www.TSIGUSA.com

                and on

                LinkedIn.com at

                <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

                I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
                was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
                and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
                thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
                Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

                "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

                Claude D. Ammons - QM

                Email addy. - Claude@...
                <mailto:Claude%40Corinthian-Group.com>

                Email addy. - PICA4You@... <mailto:PICA4You%40Gmail.com>