Re: [infoguys-list] Skipsmasher: Cell phone ping/triangulation

  • Frank M. Grande
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
      It works like this. They cell pinger is actually a text message that will keep texting the party with a 800 number to call to the cell # you chose. You may add the parties name if you wish. It will only allow the target to call from a land line. It is only food for 24 hours. It cost 3 dollars.

      Hope this helps

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825
      Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax:� 203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web:�www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT Lic. #A-2192, NCISS, NAIS, CALPI When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE!
      WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

      �All information via�this email is intended for the recipient(s).� The�material within this email may contain�confidential and or legal information.� If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.��

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
          That’s not a CELL PING, that a TRAPline with call forwarding, I use it all
          the time..... IT’S A SCAM!

          C. W. Sellers
          Owner/Manager of Investigations

          The Sellers Investigative Group
          "Truth Revealed by Professionals”

          CA PI 25415
          Direct: (209) 568-8744
          Field Fax (209) 523-5350
          Email: cwsellers@...

          PO Box 5
          Ceres, California 95307-0005

          Visit us NOW!
          www.TSIGUSA.com
          and on
          LinkedIn.com at
          http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
            Frank -

            That is not "pinging", that's "trapping" as in "trap line". It does not
            tell you anything about the cell phone whatsoever as the cell phone is not
            involved.

            I think Patrick Baird from TX offers that service but I do not know what
            his fees are. I believe his site is _www.best411.com_
            (http://www.best411.com) .

            ________________________

            thank a military veteran

          • Frank and Julie Grande
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
              Sue you are correct.  Its called a "Cell Ping" but it does not Ping the Cell
              phone.  As C.W. said its a trap line with a text message that goes o the cell
              phone and makes the caller call from  a land line.  I have some luck using it.
              Its not full proof but it does get results most of the time I have used this
              service.

              Have a happy and safe Holiday weekend.

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
                My Esteemed Colleagues,

                I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
                was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
                and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
                thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
                Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

                "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

                Claude D. Ammons - QM

                Email addy. - Claude@...

                Email addy. - PICA4You@...

                Corinthian Group: PI # 23070

                8300 Utica Avenue 3rd Floor

                Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

                Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ / 687-3939

                Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639

                Mobile # (909) 376-5609

                2009 P.I.C.A. President

                Visit us at: <http://www.investigate4you.com/>
                http://www.Investigate4You.com

                *~* Social Networking Sites *~*

                FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2p07k> http://ow.ly/2p07k

                Twitter: <http://twitter.com/Investigate4U>
                http://twitter.com/Investigate4U

                FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2oZYv> http://ow.ly/2oZYv

                Blog: <http://sexliesvideoviapi.blogspot.com/>
                http://SexLiesVideoViaPI.blogspot.com/

                _____

                I am interested in hearing the pros & cons to the Cell phone ping service
                offered my Skipsmasher. If you currently subscribe to the Skipshasher
                database and have used their cell ping service, please contact me as soon as
                possibe.

                Thanks in advance...

                Best regards,

                Claude Ammons
                Corinthian Group
                CA PI # 23070
                909 3765609
                8776873939

                11:34:00

              • CW Sellers
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
                  Hey Info Guys & Colleagues,

                  Just to set the record straight on this topic, I have had conversations with
                  Robert Scott of "Skip Smashers" and he fully explained their process. Let
                  me say that Robert is a straight up guy and never distorts how he get his
                  info. When I asked he explained fully how "Skip Smasher" does the process
                  they call a "Cell Ping", Robert explained;

                  "Skip Smasher's "legal Cell Ping" works (texts and traplines). I also shared
                  with you my belief that anyone selling real cell pings is a scam.

                  When asking Robert all the questions he was straight up and explained;

                  Skip Smasher never EVER says its uses gps or triangulation and anyone who
                  wants to know how it works can easily find out by contacting us, or doing a
                  little online research.

                  In my POST and responses I in no way was calling attention to Robert Scott
                  or "Skip Smashers", Robert was straight up with me and I know for a fact
                  from others that "Skip Smashers" helps to locate thousands of "skips".
                  After my conversations with Robert I went after the CLAIM TO FAME'ERS in the
                  internet and researched the term "Cellular Ping" and found that what most
                  (US) think is not happening, Robert was right on.

                  In my responses I was speaking of the GUY, who knows a GUY, who knows a GUY
                  who does "Cell Pings" and he will do them for you for $60 -$80 bucks..
                  RIGHT! All I was doing is opening the door to a dialog to get all of us to
                  do our job when acquiring information, ASK THE QUESTIONS so we and our
                  client don't get scalped.

                  C. W. Sellers
                  Owner/Manager of Investigations

                  The Sellers Investigative Group

                  "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

                  CASE-CLOSED

                  CA PI 25415

                  Direct: (209) 568-8744

                  Field Fax (209) 523-5350

                  Email: <mailto:cwsellers@...> cwsellers@...

                  PO Box 5

                  Ceres, California 95307-0005

                  Visit us NOW!

                  <http://www.tsigusa.com/> www.TSIGUSA.com

                  and on

                  LinkedIn.com at

                  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

                  I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
                  was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
                  and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
                  thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
                  Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

                  "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

                  Claude D. Ammons - QM

                  Email addy. - Claude@...
                  <mailto:Claude%40Corinthian-Group.com>

                  Email addy. - PICA4You@... <mailto:PICA4You%40Gmail.com>