RE: [infoguys-list] Skipsmasher: Cell phone ping/triangulation

  • CW Sellers
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
      WELL... Anyone that says they can do that without a warrant is a scammer!
      Straight forward a SCAMMER! I have done extensive research on this term
      "Cell PING" and those in the private arena who say they can do it and charge
      you an arm and a leg to do it are fraudulent and committing a crime.

      So, call and ask "Skip Smashers" how they do this service they offer and
      where their info comes from, I bet you get dead silence on the other end of
      the phone?

      I have been working "Under the Radar" on this one for about a year and a
      half, no one can produce this claim. If they do and say they can ask them
      if it produces the exact Latitude and Longitude. NOT..silence again...

      Just a year and a half of research is all...

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Manager of Investigations

      The Sellers Investigative Group

      "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

      CA PI 25415

      Direct: (209) 568-8744

      Field Fax (209) 523-5350

      Email: <mailto:cwsellers@...> cwsellers@...

      PO Box 5

      Ceres, California 95307-0005

      Visit us NOW!

      <http://www.tsigusa.com/> www.TSIGUSA.com

      and on

      LinkedIn.com at

      <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
        It works like this. They cell pinger is actually a text message that will keep texting the party with a 800 number to call to the cell # you chose. You may add the parties name if you wish. It will only allow the target to call from a land line. It is only food for 24 hours. It cost 3 dollars.

        Hope this helps

        Frank M. Grande
        CheckMate Investigations LLC
        P.O. Box 825
        Bethel, CT 06801
        Office: 203.743.6455
        Fax:� 203.778.2415
        Toll: 877.743.6455
        Email info@...
        Web:�www.checkmate-investigations.net
        CT Lic. #A-2192, NCISS, NAIS, CALPI When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE!
        WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

        �All information via�this email is intended for the recipient(s).� The�material within this email may contain�confidential and or legal information.� If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.��

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
            That’s not a CELL PING, that a TRAPline with call forwarding, I use it all
            the time..... IT’S A SCAM!

            Email: cwsellers@...

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
              Frank -

              That is not "pinging", that's "trapping" as in "trap line". It does not
              tell you anything about the cell phone whatsoever as the cell phone is not
              involved.

              I think Patrick Baird from TX offers that service but I do not know what
              his fees are. I believe his site is _www.best411.com_
              (http://www.best411.com) .

              ________________________

              thank a military veteran

            • Frank and Julie Grande
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
                Sue you are correct.  Its called a "Cell Ping" but it does not Ping the Cell
                phone.  As C.W. said its a trap line with a text message that goes o the cell
                phone and makes the caller call from  a land line.  I have some luck using it.
                Its not full proof but it does get results most of the time I have used this
                service.

                Have a happy and safe Holiday weekend.

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
                  My Esteemed Colleagues,

                  I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
                  was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
                  and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
                  thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
                  Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

                  "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

                  Claude D. Ammons - QM

                  Email addy. - Claude@...

                  Email addy. - PICA4You@...

                  Corinthian Group: PI # 23070

                  8300 Utica Avenue 3rd Floor

                  Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

                  Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ / 687-3939

                  Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639

                  Mobile # (909) 376-5609

                  2009 P.I.C.A. President

                  Visit us at: <http://www.investigate4you.com/>
                  http://www.Investigate4You.com

                  *~* Social Networking Sites *~*

                  FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2p07k> http://ow.ly/2p07k

                  Twitter: <http://twitter.com/Investigate4U>
                  http://twitter.com/Investigate4U

                  FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2oZYv> http://ow.ly/2oZYv

                  Blog: <http://sexliesvideoviapi.blogspot.com/>
                  http://SexLiesVideoViaPI.blogspot.com/

                  _____

                  I am interested in hearing the pros & cons to the Cell phone ping service
                  offered my Skipsmasher. If you currently subscribe to the Skipshasher
                  database and have used their cell ping service, please contact me as soon as
                  possibe.

                  Thanks in advance...

                  Best regards,

                  Claude Ammons
                  Corinthian Group
                  CA PI # 23070
                  909 3765609
                  8776873939

                  11:34:00

                • CW Sellers
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
                    Hey Info Guys & Colleagues,

                    Just to set the record straight on this topic, I have had conversations with
                    Robert Scott of "Skip Smashers" and he fully explained their process. Let
                    me say that Robert is a straight up guy and never distorts how he get his
                    info. When I asked he explained fully how "Skip Smasher" does the process
                    they call a "Cell Ping", Robert explained;

                    "Skip Smasher's "legal Cell Ping" works (texts and traplines). I also shared
                    with you my belief that anyone selling real cell pings is a scam.

                    When asking Robert all the questions he was straight up and explained;

                    Skip Smasher never EVER says its uses gps or triangulation and anyone who
                    wants to know how it works can easily find out by contacting us, or doing a
                    little online research.

                    In my POST and responses I in no way was calling attention to Robert Scott
                    or "Skip Smashers", Robert was straight up with me and I know for a fact
                    from others that "Skip Smashers" helps to locate thousands of "skips".
                    After my conversations with Robert I went after the CLAIM TO FAME'ERS in the
                    internet and researched the term "Cellular Ping" and found that what most
                    (US) think is not happening, Robert was right on.

                    In my responses I was speaking of the GUY, who knows a GUY, who knows a GUY
                    who does "Cell Pings" and he will do them for you for $60 -$80 bucks..
                    RIGHT! All I was doing is opening the door to a dialog to get all of us to
                    do our job when acquiring information, ASK THE QUESTIONS so we and our
                    client don't get scalped.

                    C. W. Sellers
                    Owner/Manager of Investigations

                    The Sellers Investigative Group

[...]