[infoguys-list] Skipsmasher: Cell phone ping/triangulation

  • Corinthian-Group@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
      My Esteemed Colleagues,

      I am interested in hearing the pros & cons to the Cell phone ping service offered my Skipsmasher. If you currently subscribe to the Skipshasher database and have used their cell ping service, please contact me as soon as possibe.

      Thanks in advance...

      Best regards,

      Claude Ammons
      Corinthian Group
      CA PI # 23070
      909 3765609
      8776873939
    • CW Sellers
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
        WELL... Anyone that says they can do that without a warrant is a scammer!
        Straight forward a SCAMMER! I have done extensive research on this term
        "Cell PING" and those in the private arena who say they can do it and charge
        you an arm and a leg to do it are fraudulent and committing a crime.

        So, call and ask "Skip Smashers" how they do this service they offer and
        where their info comes from, I bet you get dead silence on the other end of
        the phone?

        I have been working "Under the Radar" on this one for about a year and a
        half, no one can produce this claim. If they do and say they can ask them
        if it produces the exact Latitude and Longitude. NOT..silence again...

        Just a year and a half of research is all...

        C. W. Sellers
        Owner/Manager of Investigations

        The Sellers Investigative Group

        "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

        CA PI 25415

        Direct: (209) 568-8744

        Field Fax (209) 523-5350

        Email: <mailto:cwsellers@...> cwsellers@...

        PO Box 5

        Ceres, California 95307-0005

        Visit us NOW!

        <http://www.tsigusa.com/> www.TSIGUSA.com

        and on

        LinkedIn.com at

        <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
          It works like this. They cell pinger is actually a text message that will keep texting the party with a 800 number to call to the cell # you chose. You may add the parties name if you wish. It will only allow the target to call from a land line. It is only food for 24 hours. It cost 3 dollars.

          Hope this helps

          Frank M. Grande
          CheckMate Investigations LLC
          P.O. Box 825
          Bethel, CT 06801
          Office: 203.743.6455
          Fax:� 203.778.2415
          Toll: 877.743.6455
          Email info@...
          Web:�www.checkmate-investigations.net
          CT Lic. #A-2192, NCISS, NAIS, CALPI When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE!
          WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

          �All information via�this email is intended for the recipient(s).� The�material within this email may contain�confidential and or legal information.� If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.��

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
              That’s not a CELL PING, that a TRAPline with call forwarding, I use it all
              the time..... IT’S A SCAM!

              Email: cwsellers@...

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
                Frank -

                That is not "pinging", that's "trapping" as in "trap line". It does not
                tell you anything about the cell phone whatsoever as the cell phone is not
                involved.

                I think Patrick Baird from TX offers that service but I do not know what
                his fees are. I believe his site is _www.best411.com_
                (http://www.best411.com) .

                ________________________

                thank a military veteran

              • Frank and Julie Grande
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
                  Sue you are correct.  Its called a "Cell Ping" but it does not Ping the Cell
                  phone.  As C.W. said its a trap line with a text message that goes o the cell
                  phone and makes the caller call from  a land line.  I have some luck using it.
                  Its not full proof but it does get results most of the time I have used this
                  service.

                  Have a happy and safe Holiday weekend.

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
                    My Esteemed Colleagues,

                    I just wanted to thank those that have already responded. This information
                    was needed and important. Everyone's experiences seem to be quite similar
                    and I will continue to weigh the pros & cons of this service. Personal
                    thanks to both Ms. Sarkis for the alternate referral and to Mr. "Under the
                    Radar" Sellers for being Under the Radar. LOL ;^D

                    "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

                    Claude D. Ammons - QM

                    Email addy. - Claude@...

                    Email addy. - PICA4You@...

                    Corinthian Group: PI # 23070

                    8300 Utica Avenue 3rd Floor

                    Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

                    Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ / 687-3939

                    Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639

                    Mobile # (909) 376-5609

                    2009 P.I.C.A. President

                    Visit us at: <http://www.investigate4you.com/>
                    http://www.Investigate4You.com

                    *~* Social Networking Sites *~*

                    FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2p07k> http://ow.ly/2p07k

                    Twitter: <http://twitter.com/Investigate4U>
                    http://twitter.com/Investigate4U

                    FaceBook: <http://ow.ly/2oZYv> http://ow.ly/2oZYv

                    Blog: <http://sexliesvideoviapi.blogspot.com/>
                    http://SexLiesVideoViaPI.blogspot.com/

                    _____

                    I am interested in hearing the pros & cons to the Cell phone ping service
                    offered my Skipsmasher. If you currently subscribe to the Skipshasher
                    database and have used their cell ping service, please contact me as soon as
                    possibe.

                    Thanks in advance...

                    Best regards,

                    Claude Ammons
                    Corinthian Group
                    CA PI # 23070
                    909 3765609
                    8776873939

                    11:34:00

                  • CW Sellers
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
                      Hey Info Guys & Colleagues,

                      Just to set the record straight on this topic, I have had conversations with
                      Robert Scott of "Skip Smashers" and he fully explained their process. Let
                      me say that Robert is a straight up guy and never distorts how he get his
                      info. When I asked he explained fully how "Skip Smasher" does the process
                      they call a "Cell Ping", Robert explained;

                      "Skip Smasher's "legal Cell Ping" works (texts and traplines). I also shared
                      with you my belief that anyone selling real cell pings is a scam.

                      When asking Robert all the questions he was straight up and explained;

                      Skip Smasher never EVER says its uses gps or triangulation and anyone who
                      wants to know how it works can easily find out by contacting us, or doing a
                      little online research.

                      In my POST and responses I in no way was calling attention to Robert Scott
                      or "Skip Smashers", Robert was straight up with me and I know for a fact
                      from others that "Skip Smashers" helps to locate thousands of "skips".
                      After my conversations with Robert I went after the CLAIM TO FAME'ERS in the
                      internet and researched the term "Cellular Ping" and found that what most
                      (US) think is not happening, Robert was right on.

                      In my responses I was speaking of the GUY, who knows a GUY, who knows a GUY
                      who does "Cell Pings" and he will do them for you for $60 -$80 bucks..
                      RIGHT! All I was doing is opening the door to a dialog to get all of us to
                      do our job when acquiring information, ASK THE QUESTIONS so we and our
                      client don't get scalped.

                      C. W. Sellers
                      Owner/Manager of Investigations

                      The Sellers Investigative Group

[...]