Re:Texas Association of Licesned Investigators

  • S.R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
      Justin:

      I have copied this email to the TALI President and the TALI office.
      I'm sure that you will be contacted.

      TALI is at TALI.org.

      Steven Rambam.

      >>>Texas Association of Licesned Investigators
      Posted by: "Justin D. Hodson, CPI" email@...
      hodsonpi
      Thu Sep 2, 2010 3:52 pm (PDT)

      Group,

      I am looking to get in contact with anyone at TALI who handles
      Unlicensed
      Investigator complaints.

      Please email any contact information you may have.

      Kind Regards,

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI

      Director of Surveillance

      Gailey Associates Inc.

      Office: 714-622-1900

      Fax: 714-622-1919

      Cell: (714) 448-9767

      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277

      E-mail: JHodson@...

      Vice President - California Association of Licensed Investigators
      <http://www.cali-pi.org/>

      Chair - Unlicensed Activities Committee, C.A.L.I.

      California P.I. License 23796

      Registered Process Server #2364

      http://www.InvestigatorForYou.com <http://www.investigatorforyou.com/>

      International Investigations

      Surveillance Experts

      Computer Forensic Experts

      Service of Legal Process
      <<<

      Steven.

      (Steven Rambam, CFE, CPP, PSP, PCI, Director.)
      (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

      direct email: rambam@...

      THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
      PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
      THE MAILSERVER.

      Pallorium, Inc.
      P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
      Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

      Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
      FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

      ____________

      Electronic Mail: pallorium@...

      ____________

      WEB: http://www.pallorium.com

      * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

      * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

      * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
      * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI * SPI *

      Join the "INVESTIGATIONS" group at: www.peoplefinder.net/newsgroup.html
      A private, secure and noncompetitive group for investigative
      professionals.